How many more shows till this whole Drones tour thing is over? Ready for a new cycle

There's only four more announced shows on their schedule but I imagine they'll take a break for a few months, then come back and do one last short leg until roughly mid-way through next year like they usually do. Maybe another club mini-tour and some festivals. Doubt we'll see a new cycle/album until mid-to-late 2018.

Wow, 14 actual songs. That's just pathetic.

You're the best band in the world, really !

Especially with 'Revolt'

Miel

7 years old

Belgium

(and my brother Mauro shares my opinion).;)

You're pur biggelt inspiration to make guitar music too !

The contrast.

N'aw.

We were all there once :chuckle:

Well, except I didn't even have an email address until I was 11.

Pretty sure I got my first email around 7. It's probably auto-deleted now for inactivity. Shame because I'd love to see how much mail it has. I abandoned it after over 1k unread messages and that was in like 2008.

I'd love to know what my first post here was.

Takes a braver soul than me.

I'm pretty sure I remember exactly what my first post was and maybe even where to find it but I'd gladly go to my grave before re-reading that sucker.

Another oportunity wasted. Muse should have made the best show ever done by any musician in history and sell the recording under the name of "Muse: Live at the coolest country on Earth" with a long horned viking in the artwork.

Very bad, Muse, very bad. :(

Another oportunity wasted. Muse should have made the best show ever done by any musician in history and sell the recording under the name of "Muse: Live at the coolest country on Earth" with a long horned viking in the artwork.

Very bad, Muse, very bad. :(

Some middle ground would've been nice. 14 songs is poor.