Do you like Psycho?  

503 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Psycho?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Does anyone else hear the slight "click/tap" sounds in the song?

It's nothing really but i still notice it every time i'm listening to the song (like the mixing mistake in Save me, once you know it's there you here it every time ;))

Maybe it's from the drum recordings or is it just me that hears it?

for example here:

4:21, 4:25, 5:20 on the youtube video

or

4:01, 4:05, 5:00 on the actual song (at least on spotify)

I hear the 4:21 and 4:25 but I'm pretty sure 5:20 is just the bass track.

I've never noticed the one in Save Me because that song is awful.

Song RUINED.

Where is the one in Save Me?

Well that's why i put in in spoilers :p

I just gave Save Me a quick run and i think it was at 1:11

Also, while we are at it, there's something in Madness at 1:40, just a slight whimper.

That's all i got, it's not really bothering me but i just hear things like this somehow...

Did any of the haters use their vote at the top of the page? 5.56% (as I type this) of people NOT liking the song, yet most comments that I see are mostly negative.

Love the song by the way. Not as epic as Newborn, Bliss, Showbiz, KoC, Stockholm, Citizen etc.. but I find it fun and enjoyable nevertheless. Can easily name 20 album songs that are worse. Guess it's all down to individual taste and moods at the end of the day.

Did any of the haters use their vote at the top of the page? 5.56% (as I type this) of people NOT liking the song, yet most comments that I see are mostly negative.

Love the song by the way. Not as epic as Newborn, Bliss, Showbiz, KoC, Stockholm, Citizen etc.. but I find it fun and enjoyable nevertheless. Can easily name 20 album songs that are worse. Guess it's all down to individual taste and moods at the end of the day.

I think it's just that people who don't like something are more likely to comment than those who do.

Now I can't believe I missed it: our austrian music channel "gotv" played the video, today in the afternoon! http://www.gotv.at/trackservice.asp?tag=17.03.2015&minute=42&stunde=15

And they played it in themorning as well, today..

Too offensive for radio, but not tv ;) have to watch out if they play the original version but I think so...

Edit: i am so surprised cause it is no single. is it being played on tv somewhere else? I don't think on MTV ...

Edited by Claudia O.

Now I can't believe I missed it: our austrian music channel "gotv" played the video, today in the afternoon! http://www.gotv.at/trackservice.asp?tag=17.03.2015&minute=42&stunde=15

And they played it in themorning as well, today..

Too offensive for radio, but not tv ;) have to watch out if they play the original version but I think so...

Edit: i am so surprised cause it is no single. is it being played on tv somewhere else? I don't think on MTV ...

I love gotv but I don't receive it in Germany lately :( Now I definitely need a channel search.

Actually, I heard "Psycho" in the radio yesterday evening and was totally stunned - and happy. I didn't know of the song before and today is my birthday - The Perfect Present for myself.

Finally growing on me a little this. I have sparsely listened to it since it came out though so maybe that helped.

Remember the same happening with Survival, hated it initially, grew to love it eventually.

I don't think I'll love this though, at least I don't dislike it now though I guess...

I love gotv but I don't receive it in Germany lately :( Now I definitely need a channel search.

Actually, I heard "Psycho" in the radio yesterday evening and was totally stunned - and happy. I didn't know of the song before and today is my birthday - The Perfect Present for myself.

Yes, they changed satellite position.