Do you like Psycho?  

503 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Psycho?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

I put ths here, don't like to open a new thread :

In the booklet of Drones are the lyrics to "Drill sergent" but....the first line and then Aye Sir! Are missing. Why? Anyone noticed this as well? :stunned:

There's quite a few mistakes in the lyric booklet

Someone here made a Drones survey and i voted for The Handler as 'song from Drones you would like to see live'. I've changed my mind. The Handler is freaking awesome, but now i've seen material of Muse at Pinkpop i can't wait to attend a gig where they'll play Psycho. Absolutely insane.

• 4 months later...
Someone here made a Drones survey and i voted for The Handler as 'song from Drones you would like to see live'. I've changed my mind. The Handler is freaking awesome, but now i've seen material of Muse at Pinkpop i can't wait to attend a gig where they'll play Psycho. Absolutely insane.

I absolutely love Handler that's my favorite song on the album right now but I think psycho is more intense and will be better live.

There's quite a few mistakes in the lyric booklet

There ALWAYS seem to be mistakes in lyric booklets, often it's just a single word that's changed. My theory ages ago was that it's on purpose - copyright issues or whatever.

Then I realised that would be stupid.

And now I just think record companies are incompetent.