Do you like Psycho?  

503 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Psycho?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Now I can't believe I missed it: our austrian music channel "gotv" played the video, today in the afternoon! http://www.gotv.at/trackservice.asp?tag=17.03.2015&minute=42&stunde=15

And they played it in themorning as well, today..

Too offensive for radio, but not tv ;) have to watch out if they play the original version but I think so...

Edit: i am so surprised cause it is no single. is it being played on tv somewhere else? I don't think on MTV ...

If anyone is interested: they played the video to Psycho every day since friday/saturday but i missed it every time so i dunno if they play the full fucking psycho version. So i asked them on twitter, no reply so far.

They really play at least 3 videos by Muse a day! But i catched Muscle museum today :D

I'd admittedly only listened to Psycho a few times, and then I took a break from it entirely.

Listened to a bunch of live recordings from Belfast before they were taken down, yesterday, and then went back and listened to the studio Psycho again, and weirdly it sounded like an entirely new song to me.

And I like it, quite a bit. I mean, it's still a bit repetitive, I'm not sold on the drill sergeant, and unfortunately that riff immediately gives you the feeling that you've heard the entire song before, and it's old news.

But, I really like it.

For some reason, surrounded by other songs like Uno and Hyper Music, it sounded less like a joke, and more like just the kind of bombastic stuff Muse has always done (albeit with shittier lyrics as time went on.)

It could be the sleep deprivation, though. That's always a theory.

I've been waiting so long for this and it did not disappoint. Great riff, great vocals, great everything really. I can see why some people think the drill sergeant is a bit much but it only adds to the quality of the track IMO. With this and Dead Inside both being great I'm totally pumped for the album. Bring on June! :D