Looks like Showbiz and Assasin are gonna win the poll. :)

But shouldn't we start this hashtag thing shortly before Paris? not 4 weeks ahead? Just asking..

The point of doing it at the start of their break between legs would be to give them enough time to rehearse anything that needed to be and work out how to implement the song into sets. Doing it just before Paris might be a bit short notice and make it seem like it was just for Paris.

I was gonna make a reminder post tomorrow but I guess I'll just add it on to this one. Here's the poll if anyone hasn't voted yet, remember that all of this is pointless without the hashtag push/spam though :chuckle: so try and spread the word to other sites if you can once the top 2's been definitely established (I don't have a Reddit account but if someone does that'd be much appreciated :happy:). I set the poll to officially end at 12 (American time) on the Monday but I suppose we can assume what the top 2 will be by Sunday night, so we can let peeps know what to hashtag then. It's looking like #showbizfor2016 and #assassinfor2016 though.

Again, this may well end up yielding naff all results-wise, but it's worth a try and it does at least show the band exactly which rarities fans generally want to see the most.

Edited by Jobby

Good lord id love to hear Assassin tomorrow night , do we know of any plans for a BHaR anniversary show? They should definitely play one for their best album 😉

That's been a bit of a can of worms over the last few days actually :chuckle:

There's a rumour they might be doing something special at Glastonbury and it's speculated that it might be a BH&R anniversary set. No one really knows though obvs (but someone should find out :ninja:).

There's a rumour they might be doing something special at Glastonbury and it's speculated that it might be a BH&R anniversary set. No one really knows though obvs (but someone should find out :ninja:).

It should be an Absolution/BH&R anniversary set.

Psycho

Dead Inside

Interlude + Hysteria

New Born

Map of the Problematique

Supermassive Black Hole

The Handler

Sing For Absolution

NSC outro + Ruled by Secrecy

Apocalypse Please

Invincible

Assassin

Fury

Time Is Running Out

Reapers

Stockholm Syndrome

Take a Bow

Starlight

Knights of Cydonia

No chance of them doing anything Absolution anniversay-related I'd say at this stage. It'd be three years too late.

I could see a few BH&R songs coming back that - Assassin obviously, because it's been back. Take A Bow seems the next most likely as it's come back on previous post-BH&R tours.

Still gutted they didn't do something Absolution anniversary-related during the Unsustainable Tour. I mean sure, stuff like Emirates 2 were quite Abso heavy, but it didn't seem like something full-on anniversary-realted. And that Blackout still hurts today :'(.

Take A Bow seems the next most likely as it's come back on previous post-BH&R tours.

Hmm, I'm not so sure about that. It's really hard vocally and I'm not sure he'd give it a shot considering his current vocal condition, which still doesn't seem to be at a 100% (although its certainly gotten better during the tour). Not that I'd mind it coming back though. Not at all ;)

Edit: yea, kinda what jackk said...

I'd take Take A Bow back in any format. Easily one of their absolutely best songs of all time, perfectly blending everything I love about Muse with that tinge of electronic that works so well in songs like TaB, Map, MK Ultra, Reapers, Dead Inside, etc.

Could see TaB played a semitone lower. It'd be much, much better in the encore than Drones for the second time.

Same, can't imagine Matt trying to sing it in it's original key anymore. Would work well if they did play the album in full and decided to have it flow directly into Starlight though, since they'd both end/start on the same note again.

Same, can't imagine Matt trying to sing it in it's original key anymore. Would work well if they did play the album in full and decided to have it flow directly into Starlight though, since they'd both end/start on the same note again.

Nah, that makes too much sense for Muse to do it.

I'd take Take A Bow back in any format. Easily one of their absolutely best songs of all time, perfectly blending everything I love about Muse with that tinge of electronic that works so well in songs like TaB, Map, MK Ultra, Reapers, Dead Inside, etc.

Shush, they'll do what they do with Prelude and just play it as a tape. :$

That's been a bit of a can of worms over the last few days actually :chuckle:

Oh god please let that be a thing, I'm sure half the album will be played a half step down lol but that's good enough for me. Was listening to Invincible from Haarp and found my self going "Wow, forgot he could yell like that" lol