• Follow Me
    • Animals
    • Explorers
    • Big Freeze
    • Save me
    • Liquid State
    • The 2nd Law: Unsustainable
    • The 2nd Law: Isolated System

I like Liquid State but it's the song that has always grabbed me the least. I dunno, it feels bland to me, it doesn't really evoke anything. For example Survival overwhelms me with it's OTT-ness which I love and hate at the same time but Liquid State just doesn't do anything even though I would hesitate to rank it lower than Survival.

Same! But I want panic station and explorers and supremacy and follow me and animals and unsustainable and there is no doubt they will play madness and survival so I can't be so greedy :erm:

Madness can DIAF :p I'd like Animals, Panic Station, Big Freeze, Follow Me, Survival and Panic Station

Liquid State for me, it's the only song on the album I actively skip. It sounds like a generic alt-rock track and while I don't mind Chris' vocals on Save Me here they're just dull. I also don't understand why it sounds so muffled compared to the rest of the album, like it's produced differently or something.

Big Freeze is actually one of the better tracks. Shame on you guys. Save Me is the worst without a doubt.

Big Freeze isn't one of the better tracks. You think it's one of the better tracks. Save Me isn''t the worst, you think it's the worst.

C'mon people what happened to a opinion... Everyone likes their own best tracks..

Archived