• Follow Me
    • Animals
    • Explorers
    • Big Freeze
    • Save me
    • Liquid State
    • The 2nd Law: Unsustainable
    • The 2nd Law: Isolated System

Well, you didn't say anything like "in my opinion, Follow Me is the new Guiding Light". You just stated it as fact.

I'll leave it to you to figure out that anything anyone says cannot be fact unless proven. What I said was clearly not proven.

This discussion is pointless. Feel free to have the last word if you need/like.

edit: by the way... http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque

Compare this:

"...in my opinion."

to the point you're making here ;)

Just how it sounds to me... cheesy, bland stadium rock, with over-the-top lyrics. It kind of stood out as the least interesting song till I heard Big Freeze :).

Well, I don't hear much similarities between them, but hey, opinions and everything.

However...Follow me sounds like stadium rock? :LOL: The studio version is nowhere near any kind of rock, let alone stadium rock.

Well, I don't hear much similarities between them, but hey, opinions and everything.

However...Follow me sounds like stadium rock? :LOL: The studio version is nowhere near any kind of rock, let alone stadium rock.

Based on the instrumentation I would agree... but if I focus on the composition itself, then it sounds like stadium rock to me ;).

I don't understand why Big Freeze is winning this poll. :erm: It's not one of my favorites or anything, but I can name a few songs on this album that are worse than it.

For me, Save Me is the worst (sorry Chris!) such a snore-fest! :sleepy:

With you there.

Big Freeze is one of my favorites. I can understand that it may not be everyone's favorite song on the album but I fail to understand how it can reach a consensus as the worst. People have funny tastes.

Madness or Follow Me. I voted Madness because I could just listen to "I want to break free" by Queen and get the same effect :D

Follow Me has some great lyrics. I just dont like the electro sounds. Its a big over-kill. Maybe it'll be better live?

But its also really bland live so far. Kind of like this album/tour's Undisclosed Desires.

Personally, I think Big Freeze is catchy and I like most of the lyrics.

Explorers is a nice lullaby for Bing, All the land is owned. Sorry for bringing you into this world. Shh. Go to sleep.

Archived