• Follow Me
    • Animals
    • Explorers
    • Big Freeze
    • Save me
    • Liquid State
    • The 2nd Law: Unsustainable
    • The 2nd Law: Isolated System

Explorers is definitely going to be the Invincible of the album. Everyone trashes it now but as soon as it is played live everyone will realise how wrong they are. Had to vote for Survival though. Still find it genuinly annoying to listen to.

The chorus sounds almost exactly like Invincible. At least that song had an incredible second half.

*edit - doh. I don't even think I've heard Big Freeze yet. Oops, probably shouldn't have voted. I do want to know what 2 people voted for Supremacy though. Trolls much?

I seem to be a minority here but I cannot stand Panic Station! I could barely finish listening to the song the first time I heard it. Blah.:vomit:

Ha! With that username I would have thought it would be a favourite of yours!

I chose Save me, it's ok, but a bit boring. Save me<Unsustainable<Follow me. After 6 or so listens don't particularly like any of these.

Thanks, I do need your opinion on all matters so I appreciated this.

:LOL::kiss:

I am listening to Big Freeze much more and I find myself hanging onto its sounds more often. I do find myself skipping Unsustainable on occasion, but I do enjoy it. So at this point, I guess I'll go with Unsustainable.

Guest bellamylookalike
Mhm. Though the stockbroker yelling was really not necessary. I like to interpret songs in my own way rather than having the too obvious interpretation in front of my eyes.

Yeah, dis. I miss somewhat abstract Muse.

I woke up today humming Animals. That's always a good sign. ;)

Guest bellamylookalike

I voted Explorers. It makes me feel sick like Soldier's Poem, Invincible, Guiding Light and all that other nonsense :)

Unsustainable I'm unsure about, I prefer the making-of examples of that, much more raw "dub-step" sounds without all the Hans Zimmer context. Maybe it will be good live.

I don't get why explorers is so hated, it'd one of my favourites of the album.

Controversial MuseR opinion time again.

"I can't understand how", "I don't see how", "How can people not", "What is there not to", please stop with these questions. Just because you don't agree with something, doesn't mean you can't with some common sense understand why others feel this way. You love it because of how mellow it is, someone else might hate it for the same reason. So please stop with these retarded questions, please.

Yes, I'm gonna quote this every time.

Wtf is up with these votes??? Am I the only one who thinks both Madness and Survival are the lamest, weakest songs here? Madness is by far their most disappointing single >\\\>

Survival and lame :noey:

You can call it shit, a bad joke or just awful, but certainly not lame. :noey:

Madness is imo a grower. It's a nice pop song. The beginning is minimalistic, subtle and catchy. The end has some huge vocals.

/I like your avatar. So you're forgiven. :happy:

For me it's 'Liquid State', and actually I really like it, I just think that it evolves the least of all the songs and I wish the electric guitar had done more

Apparently I'm in the minority with this opinion but I really love Big Freeze, for me it's nice to see that they can play something that, in compositional terms, is incredibly simple and yet still draw me in

I also think that Big Freeze is interesting to me because actually it has a very optimistic and upbeat musical style, one that Muse don't use very often (even if the lyrical theme is still quite haunting)

Archived