• Follow Me
    • Animals
    • Explorers
    • Big Freeze
    • Save me
    • Liquid State
    • The 2nd Law: Unsustainable
    • The 2nd Law: Isolated System

Sad to see Explorers in 2nd place :supersad: it's one of my favourites. Anyway I voted Save Me, it's just so dull!

I love save me! Especially the line about promises are overrated, the melody in the background is so beautiful! I voted unsustainable, never really did anything for me :rolleyes:

Follow Me is easily the worst for me. Sounds like a crappy remix of itself.

I wish I could vote for parts of songs though. Because the beginning of Survival and the ridiculous backup vocals on Big Freeze make me cringe. And if it wasn't for those parts of those songs, those two would probably be my favorites off the album.

BTW, I'm surprised by some of the hate for Liquid State. I know it really sounds nothing at all like Muse, but that's either my 2nd or 3rd favorite song on the album. I am reeeeeeally excited to hear that one live.

Actually I voted Liquid State. :LOL: I just meant that it's weird that Save Me has so many more votes than Liquid State.

Save Me is a little... duller, but might be the better of the two songs.

That said, I voted Save Me (and maybe so many other people did) because it's the first of the two, and it just rips you right out of the album. :(

That, and the sheer length of the song, through which virtually nothing happens.

I respect Chris's songs so much, but I just don't LIKE them. :supersad:

If I wanted "change" that big - I would listen to another band.

I'm just kind of extremely shocked right now to see the poll :stunned:

I LOVE Big Freeze (the chorus is amazing -it got me to like the album).

Liquid State is one of my favourites ever. I can relate to it a lot and I love Chris' voice on it/the guitar parts are amazing too. I thought people would be going crazy over it!

Explorers stole my heart. I really like the lyrics in the chorus and the melody. Can relate to it.

Follow Me was my least favourite when I first heard it, but then now I love it so much. It was my favourite when I first saw the live version. Love the lyrics (they remind me of invincible)...I dunno I guess I feel a connection to it.

Basically, my least fav songs on the album would have to be Madness and Survival. Save Me is okay sometimes depending on my mood.

I voted Madness even though it would be a tie between Madness and Survival. I like that Survival has more cool guitar riffs though so that's why.

As for all of you hating on Unsustainable and IS, I do not get you. IS does get a bit boring but it's still really cool!

:D

As for all of you hating on Unsustainable and IS, I do not get you. IS does get a bit boring but it's still really cool!

:D

I don't see much hate for IS but I think Unsustainable is shit because of how pointless and unfinished the track feels. The band had a great idea with the whole 'making electronic music with organic instruments' thing but they hardly did anything with it when there was a lot of potential to be easily made.

Archived