• Follow Me
    • Animals
    • Explorers
    • Big Freeze
    • Save me
    • Liquid State
    • The 2nd Law: Unsustainable
    • The 2nd Law: Isolated System

It's between Explorers and Liquid State for me. The first is just a bit too weird for me and the latter is too generic. Sounds like something i've heard QOTSA and Foo Fighters each do better. Can't believe the lack of love for Unsustainable though. That's probably my favourite! :LOL:

The new album is good, but far from their best. However, "Big Freeze" is one of my favourites. I voted for "Follow Me", which is just a piece of filler to me. However, "Madness" disappointed me, and "Save Me" is a little tedious. With the other Muse albums, I wouldn't have so many negative comments. On the bright side, I love "Panic Station".

I don't understand the hate for save me

Controversial MuseR opinion time again.

"I can't understand how", "I don't see how", "How can people not", "What is there not to", please stop with these questions. Just because you don't agree with something, doesn't mean you can't with some common sense understand why others feel this way. You love it because of how mellow it is, someone else might hate it for the same reason. So please stop with these retarded questions, please.

I'll just leave this here.

Archived