• Follow Me
    • Animals
    • Explorers
    • Big Freeze
    • Save me
    • Liquid State
    • The 2nd Law: Unsustainable
    • The 2nd Law: Isolated System

It used to be Save Me for me. But I was listening last night, and something clicked. I heard something in it...like a build up or something that I hadn't heard the last time... I dunno.

It's not Save Me anymore. I vote Explorers. I still can't get over the cheesy chorus.

Funny, I week ago I would have put Animals on this list, but, now it's like :happy:

My only complaint is the heavy at the end is too short...

They why does Madness and Unsustainable each have nearly 10% of the vote?

The sane people like me who realize Madness and Survival are still shit. :p

But in all seriousness, that number is still pretty low. For instance, I'm not really a fan of Save Me, but that song's not generating much controversy in comparison to the "OLYMPICS SELLOUT" and "SOFT ROCK WUBWUB" freak-outs, yet it has a much higher vote tally.

The sane people like me who realize Madness and Survival are still shit. :p

But in all seriousness, that number is still pretty low. For instance, I'm not really a fan of Save Me, but that song's not generating much controversy in comparison to the "OLYMPICS SELLOUT" and "SOFT ROCK WUBWUB" freak-outs, yet it has a much higher vote tally.

Because it is a much worse song.

How the hell is Survival a bad song? It's just classic Muse, yeah the intro is Queenish and a tad daft, but the rest of the song is absolute gold. Heavy, pumping, rocking, guitars everywhere, I love it, amazing live too.

:yesey:

It's just perfect. Some people apparently dislike Survival´s cheekiness. :noey:

How the hell is Survival a bad song? It's just classic Muse, yeah the intro is Queenish and a tad daft, but the rest of the song is absolute gold. Heavy, pumping, rocking, guitars everywhere, I love it, amazing live too.

The wall of guitars near the end are amazing live. First song since assassin that provides for pwoper headbanging. :cool:

It's not bad.

It's horrible.

After much consideration and elimination, I have decided on a ranking for this album:

1. Unsustainable

2. Follow Me

3. Madness

4. Supremacy

5. Explorers

6. Panic Station

7. Prelude + Survival

8. Animals

9. Isolated System

10. Save Me (what I voted for 10 days ago)

11. Liquid State

12. Big Freeze

It evokes nothing and gets nowhere. I am sure that they made at least three better songs that were cut from the album.

Goes nowhere... Goes... Nowhere? We mustn't be listening to the same song. If you don't like it, that's fine, but saying it goes nowhere is just wrong.

I'm still in two minds about it, to be honest. Half of me loves it, but then there's the choir...

Archived