Then why they (not only Matt, notice) said 2-3 weeks ago that their contract ended?

They still have an album or two to go AFAIK.

And even if that's not the case, they signed on anyway.

EDIT: And Warner's been removing lots of vids from YouTube.

They still have an album or two to go AFAIK.

And even if that's not the case, they signed on anyway.

EDIT: And Warner's been removing lots of vids from YouTube.

Well of course this album was released under Warner, so their contract (if it's indeed out and Dom&Chris didn't say bullshit) ends after the tour is over?

Love the song. I only take offense to the lyrics with it coming from Bellamy (net worth $12 million). Not to mention he is with Kate Hudson ($38 million).

Just saying.

Someone clearly didn't get the point of the song.

Is that a polyrhythm in the closing riffs? I'm digging the 5/4 and Eb and that would just put the icing on the cake. Easily my favourite song composition-wise.

Yeah sounds like a 4/4 drum beat over the 5/4 riff to me. Fucking eargasmic. :p

Is that a polyrhythm in the closing riffs? I'm digging the 5/4 and Eb and that would just put the icing on the cake. Easily my favourite song composition-wise.

I thought it sounded a little different than a straight 4/4 beat.

Love how they went into 5/4 in this song, it's something they should do a bit more of.

I can understand the Radiohead comparisons in this song than any other. I'm not saying it rips it off though either, Animals is one of the best tracks on the album for me. Love it

I agree. It sounds like something they might do, but not like any Radiohead song in particular.

Archived