Did Muse sneak in any small, special shows in the US during or after the Resistance tour?

Not that I know of.

They did. At least I remember them doing a small gig in the US last tour, which they intended to record for fans, but unfortunately spilt coffee on the equipment. Clumsy animals. ;) In order to make it up to fans, they recorded the whole Seattle gig and uploaded it for fans. They didn't just walk away and with their millions and not give a toss.

They did. At least I remember them doing a small gig in the US last tour, which they intended to record for fans, but unfortunately spilt coffee on the equipment. Clumsy animals. ;) In order to make it up to fans, they recorded the whole Seattle gig and uploaded it for fans. They didn't just walk away and with their millions and not give a toss.

And which gig was this?

I guess that counts, but wasn't the recording responsibility the part of SXSW rather than Muse?

I don't know who's responsibility the recording was, but because it had been promised and went wrong, Muse (well Tom) did the Seattle recording to make up for it.

What a song.

If you replace Feeling Good with Animals OOS goes from 10/10 to 11/10. Actually fits in pretty well in my opinion. And Darkshines and Megalomania are certainly more appropriate company than crap like Follow Me and Explorers.

What a song.

If you replace Feeling Good with Animals OOS goes from 10/10 to 11/10. Actually fits in pretty well in my opinion. And Darkshines and Megalomania are certainly more appropriate company than crap like Follow Me and Explorers.

>Follow Me

>crap

pick one

What a song.

>Explorers

>Crap

Pick one

Well at least Follow Me is no where near as bad as anything Radiohead did after The Bends

:LOL: Riiiiiiiight.

Radiohead became painfully lazy. They became "jam band" meets ambient. ZZZZZzzzzzzz. :sleepy:

Follow Me = Guiding Light = Invincible. It's all the same. It's cheesy "inspirational, feel good" overly simplistic music. If you're into that sort of thing, it's great. If you're into something a bit more complex musically and lyrically, it's boring. Simple as that.

Follow Me = Guiding Light = Invincible. It's all the same. It's cheesy "inspirational, feel good" overly simplistic music. If you're into that sort of thing, it's great. If you're into something a bit more complex musically and lyrically, it's boring. Simple as that.

What if you're into both?

Radiohead became painfully lazy. They became "jam band" meets ambient. ZZZZZzzzzzzz. :sleepy:

Please stop talking about Radiohead, unless you like showing off your lack of musical literacy.

:LOL:

And she took the bait.

Ambient =/= Radiohead

Ambient =/= lazy

Follow Me =/= Ambient

Invincible is clearly the best of that bunch

Archived