Feel like in heaven when playing the guitar to this song :awesome: Specially that first little scale hnngh :awesome:

I'm a bit tentative about learning this on guitar as it seems like it'd take a fair amount of time, while I'm used to being able to work out songs fairly easily. I have a very short attention span, so that's the only way I can learn really :chuckle: Also, I don't have a guitar that I can easily down-tune half a step yet. Hopefully getting one for Christmas though so I might give it a go then.

Animals is the best song on the album. By far. Very far.

Well at least Follow Me is no where near as bad as anything Radiohead did after The Bends

And she took the bait.

Stay on topic Kueller. Can't you see that we are discussing Saint Rockwell's terrible taste in music.

Do you know what a jam band is? Because if your definition of a jam band is as bad as your definition of a duet then that would explain alot.

Why are you laughing? You're wrong. I'm afraid you might be taking yourself seriously.

Oh Judy you crazy.

I am defeated. Jdeboer01 you are truly a master of the dialectic. Clearly you are the easily offended type.

I used to think jdeboer was cool :(

Everything has changed :(

Also, best thread ever.

I fucking love Judy.

For the entertainment value?

Of course.

And I'M the one who get's an infraction? :rolleyes:

Duet: "A composition for two voices [...] A group of two singers":

Wrong. Hyper Music wasn't composed for two voices or two instruments. Muse are not a duet. They're a trio.

Wrong. Hyper Music wasn't composed for two voices or two instruments. Muse are not a duet. They're a trio.

Oh can you please stop it? :LOL: It's a duet.

Animals quickly became my 2nd favourite song of the album, after Isolated System. And as someone said earlier, it would fit very well in OoS in the place of Feeling Good. I just wanted the outro in the studio version to be bigger. At least it's way better live :yesey:

Animals quickly became my 2nd favourite song of the album, after Isolated System. And as someone said earlier, it would fit very well in OoS in the place of Feeling Good. I just wanted the outro in the studio version to be bigger. At least it's way better live :yesey:

Musically, it could fit in with OOS, but it'd be a bit a bit out of place lyrically. Unless the interpretation of it wasn't just that bankers screwing over people were animals, but that the entire human race were animals.

But then one could argue that the composition was changed to have two people doing vocals. Or in other words, a duet. Actually scratch that, you're wrong no matter how you look at it.

Back on topic then:

I still love Animals. Love the guitar work, love the vocals, love the riff at the end, love it all.

Musically, it could fit in with OOS, but it'd be a bit a bit out of place lyrically. Unless the interpretation of it wasn't just that bankers screwing over people were animals, but that the entire human race were animals.

Yeah well, I was talking mainly about the music :yesey:

I'm a bit tentative about learning this on guitar as it seems like it'd take a fair amount of time, while I'm used to being able to work out songs fairly easily. I have a very short attention span, so that's the only way I can learn really :chuckle: Also, I don't have a guitar that I can easily down-tune half a step yet. Hopefully getting one for Christmas though so I might give it a go then.

It took a while for me haha. I watched the live and slowed down the bits to see what Matt was actually doing :chuckle:

And I'M the one who get's an infraction? :rolleyes:

If you have an issue with a mod decision please PM a member of the mod team and do not use the discussion threads as it is not the place for them.

Thanks

Now back to Animals discussion.

Archived