How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?  

800 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?

• Poor - What is this shite?
    • Fair - Well, it's tolerable, but I'll skip it a lot.
    • Good - Decent song, some good parts.
    • Very good - Mostly enjoyable, some really great moments, but not perfect.
    • Excellent - Holy crap, I love it. I had to change my pants.

Wait,wasn't it announced as being Unsustainable?

No... that BBC Radio 6 didn't know for sure. He thinks it's called unsustainable.. but that's probably because he has heard people talk about the trailer lately...

He's got no info, or he would be clearer. And more excited

Everyone listen to BBC Radio 1 today!!!

Zane Lowe will play a preview today, (it's not mentioned anywhere, but I guarantee you! 90% sure about this!)

The only day it was rumoured that there may be a preview was tomorrow, then the full song on Thursday.

The only day it was rumoured that there may be a preview was tomorrow, then the full song on Thursday.

Zane is a massive Muse fan...

He will definitely mention the rumours arround the forum today, and confirm some things...

And I think a preview is fitting, so let's just listen

Apologies if this link was already posted. I'm still not clear if it's supposed to be played on Wed. or Thurs.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/b01k6k4d Listen at 2:37:34

It sounds to me after he says the song is playing on Thursday, then he says he thought today was Wed. So I'm wondering if in his head he was thinking "Muse tomorrow" so he said Thursday because he thought today was Wednesday, not Tuesday. :confused:

Apologies if this link was already posted. I'm still not clear if it's supposed to be played on Wed. or Thurs.

It sounds to me after he says the song is playing on Thursday, then he says he thought today was Wed. So I'm wondering if in his head he was thinking "Muse tomorrow" so he said Thursday because he thought today was Wednesday, not Tuesday. :confused:

:confused:

I'm so torn between excitement and pessimism, it's insane. :LOL:

Pretty much a nervous wreck ever since I heard the news.

I'm not really a nervous wreck, but yes, too many feels and all that.

It's all speculation.

We might get a progressive arpeggiated nightmare version of 'The wheels on the bus go round and around'.

I laughed an embarrassing amount at this. :$

I'll just listen both days then. :LOL: I give up worrying about stuff.

I know what you mean that's what I thought too!

No... that BBC Radio 6 didn't know for sure. He thinks it's called unsustainable.. but that's probably because he has heard people talk about the trailer lately...

He's got no info, or he would be clearer. And more excited

Everyone listen to BBC Radio 1 today!!!

Zane Lowe will play a preview today, (it's not mentioned anywhere, but I guarantee you! 90% sure about this!)

Biggest Bullshitter 2012?

Indeed! Listened carefully again now and you're right. So this means we'll hear the song tomorrow.

The 6 Music show that everyone is linking to saying that he'll play the song Thursday is a morning show, so if Zane Lowe on Radio 1 has the first exclusive play on Wednesday evening, Thursday morning is the first time that other stations (eg 6Music) will be able to play it. So I think that the single will receive general radio play on Thursday, but the first play will be Wednesday evening on Lowe's show.

If it is going to be played at the Olympics, I hope that wasn't an influence in the making of any songs... like I'd rather they made the music they wanted to and it just happened to be big and athemy and fit the Olympics well, rather than them make a song in order to suit the Olympics...

Archived