How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?  

800 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?

• Poor - What is this shite?
    • Fair - Well, it's tolerable, but I'll skip it a lot.
    • Good - Decent song, some good parts.
    • Very good - Mostly enjoyable, some really great moments, but not perfect.
    • Excellent - Holy crap, I love it. I had to change my pants.

Biggest Bullshitter 2012?

I'm just discussing, and sharing my theories on this... that's why it's called a forum...

Listen:

Based on the fact that no one knows what's going on right now, and what to believe... Zane Lowe will most likely talk about it this evening, and tell us when the song will actually be played, and he might even give the title of the song... perhaps even some more details, and less likely but possible.. he might preview that song...

It's all on the previous pages... so read before you post

If it is going to be played at the Olympics, I hope that wasn't an influence in the making of any songs... like I'd rather they made the music they wanted to and it just happened to be big and athemy and fit the Olympics well, rather than them make a song in order to suit the Olympics...

Like they did with twilight...

The 6 Music show that everyone is linking to saying that he'll play the song Thursday is a morning show, so if Zane Lowe on Radio 1 has the first exclusive play on Wednesday evening, Thursday morning is the first time that other stations (eg 6Music) will be able to play it. So I think that the single will receive general radio play on Thursday, but the first play will be Wednesday evening on Lowe's show.

Now THAT makes the most sense. :yesey: This Shaun guy didn't say it would PREMIERE on his show. I still think he might just be high, though. :p

Now THAT makes the most sense. :yesey: This Shaun guy didn't say it would PREMIERE on his show. I still think he might just be high, though. :p

'This Shaun guy'?! Best DJ in the country.

But yeah, he was just saying it'll be on his show on Thursday (first one of his after the premier), not that it wouldn't be on R1 tomorrow.

If it is going to be played at the Olympics, I hope that wasn't an influence in the making of any songs... like I'd rather they made the music they wanted to and it just happened to be big and athemy and fit the Olympics well, rather than them make a song in order to suit the Olympics...

THIS

...is what i'm most afraid of.

Which obviously doesn't mean that the song can't be good.

Just listened to that Shaun guy...

Is he saying this?:

''And remember you can hear the brand new Muse track which I think is called Unsustainable on Thursday''

''I was getting ahead of myself thinking it was Wednesday when it is in fact tuesday not thursday''

Edit: I don't get it...

The supposed source who says she has seen the single said:

"The cover is yellow with the text 'Survival' and 'Olympics' it's nothing special but I think there will be two covers."

She says she has "intern" sources

The supposed source who says she has seen the single said:

"The cover is yellow with the text 'Survival' and 'Olympics' it's nothing special but I think there will be two covers."

She says she has "intern" sources

Yeeeeeeees, totally legit.

Just listened to that Shaun guy...

Is he saying this?:

''And remember you can hear the brand new Muse track which I think is called Unsustainable on Thursday''

''I was getting ahead of myself thinking it was Wednesday when it is in fact tuesday not thursday''

That's what I said. "It" meaning today is Tuesday. He doesn't know the day of the week so he said Muse on Thursday because he thought today was Wed. But I'm guessing it will be on Zane's show first anyway. And hopefully tonight he (or his fill-in) will sort it out.

Or he's in hiding from all the rabid Musers hammering him with questions. Or! He's rearranging all his Muse posters to make room for new T2L ones. Bless... :happy:

he's shat himself with excitement and is now to embarrassed to leave his house :yesey:

Archived