How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?  

800 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?

• Poor - What is this shite?
    • Fair - Well, it's tolerable, but I'll skip it a lot.
    • Good - Decent song, some good parts.
    • Very good - Mostly enjoyable, some really great moments, but not perfect.
    • Excellent - Holy crap, I love it. I had to change my pants.

Is it better now(post edited) ? :(

:D

Nope, still doesn't make sense.

I'm listening as well.

But where is Zaney?

I think someone said he's got someone filling in for him tonight. I actually quite like him, I don't get why some people have beef with him :p

If only Radio DJs could keep their mouths shut about these sorts of things until it was the right time and we got to find out from the horses mouth rather than these endless rumours. Whoever it was clearly had no idea whether the information was public domain or not; he said "remember" when it was the first anyone's heard of it.

Isn't that pretty much what I said :erm:

Well I wasn't sure, it seemed like you said they still ended up writing the song because they were asked. I was saying there was no part of the writing process that was done with the movie in mind.

Of course I don't think it's ever been said how much of the song was done before the movie (it could've been he wrote the lyrics, or wrote the whole song).

I'm confused enough as is with the whole single thing, so I'll drop this.

If only Radio DJs could keep their mouths shut about these sorts of things until it was the right time and we got to find out from the horses mouth rather than these endless rumours. Whoever it was clearly had no idea whether the information was public domain or not; he said "remember" when it was the first anyone's heard of it.

But isn't this more fun? I love this whole game of who/what/where/when shit. Makes it much more entertaining than being told straight up "It's going to be released on <insert day here>"

It's all about the shits and giggles right? :p

Archived