How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?  

800 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?

• Poor - What is this shite?
    • Fair - Well, it's tolerable, but I'll skip it a lot.
    • Good - Decent song, some good parts.
    • Very good - Mostly enjoyable, some really great moments, but not perfect.
    • Excellent - Holy crap, I love it. I had to change my pants.

Thought it'd be a good idea to make a new thread for the new single, the name of which is yet to be announced officially, but it's likely to be Unsustainable.

It'll apparently be played Wednesday 28th June at 19:30 BST on BBC Radio 1 or sometimes thereafter on Zane Lowe's show.

Speculate away...

"The name of the track has yet to be revealed, but Stereoboard believes that it’ll be an anthemic and inspiring rock track which will accompany the London 2012 Olympics which take place later this summer. It follows on from the album trailer which Muse revealed earlier this month."

http://www.stereoboard.com/content/view/173311/9

From what I can see, many are saying it'll be related to the London Olympics 2012 and 'Supremacy', at least the title.. sounds pretty fitting.

just my thought :happy:

"The name of the track has yet to be revealed, but Stereoboard believes that it’ll be an anthemic and inspiring rock track which will accompany the London 2012 Olympics which take place later this summer. It follows on from the album trailer which Muse revealed earlier this month."

http://www.stereoboard.com/content/view/173311/9

From what I can see, many are saying it'll be related to the London Olympics 2012 and 'Supremacy', at least the title.. sounds pretty fitting.

just my thought :happy:

"dubstep-tinged new album ‘The 2nd Law" lol

I am quite sure it's Olympics related. There is no other reason why they woud release it this early, or is there?

It's not too early, when you consider that last year, Kasabian released Switchblade Smiles on something like 7th June, but the album came out on 19th September... So, it's about the same-ish...

And if they're anything similar, we could get confirmed tracklisting tomorrow.

It's not too early, when you consider that last year, Kasabian released Switchblade Smiles on something like 7th June, but the album came out on 19th September... So, it's about the same-ish...

Yup, but Kasabian wasn't hyped as being a part of the Olympics like Muse is.

Switchblade Smiles wasn't released as a single last year, though.

Edit: or maybe it was. I know it was a free download but was it an official single?

Edit 2: SS is released on July 16 2012

I'm cautious here, wasn't Uprising supposed to be an "anthemic rock track"? Not that Uprising was bad, I'd just rather see something better this time around.

And I'm not saying Unsustainable is gonna sound like Uprising, I just... I don't know what I'm saying anymore.

JUST BE AWESOME PLEASE SO PEOPLE STOP HATING ON MUSE

I'm cautious here, wasn't Uprising supposed to be an "anthemic rock track"? Not that Uprising was bad, I'd just rather see something better this time around.

And I'm not saying Unsustainable is gonna sound like Uprising, I just... I don't know what I'm saying anymore.

JUST BE AWESOME PLEASE SO PEOPLE STOP HATING ON MUSE

Uprising is a great track. A song as good as Uprising would be perfect.

Archived