2hobwqo.png

It took me awhile but this is how I invisioned the artwork to be ever since I knew the title!

This one is seriously good, reckon theres a decent chance im going to like this one more than the actual artwork when it gets released

Wow. This is simply beautiful. Do you have a high quality version? I need it for my desktop.

I wish I did :( that was the biggest size I had, the original size! but thank you and I'm glad you enjoy it :happy:

This one is seriously good, reckon theres a decent chance im going to like this one more than the actual artwork when it gets released

wow thank you so much :kiss:

olly's artwork looks simply brilliant, literally so professional and so very Musey :happy:

Haha, inspiration much?

law-and-order-logo51.jpg

You know, I spent over three minutes trying to think of something witty about how obvious your observation was, but I just can't think of anything that reflects the degree of obliviousness you seem to pertain.

Sorry I am old school so no fancy photoshop for me just plain (graphic) pen and paper... Couldn't be bothered to figure out how to add a logo as well sorry!

562207_10151018451276096_701536592_n.jpg

I hope you don't mind..

uwTHK.png

Archived