Sorry I am old school so no fancy photoshop for me just plain (graphic) pen and paper... Couldn't be bothered to figure out how to add a logo as well sorry!

562207_10151018451276096_701536592_n.jpg

Looks like hairy balls.

Sorry.

Yup, probably going to like some of these more than the actual artwork. I do like the cover of The Resistance, but I have to admit it reminds me of the colour practices I did in school when I was a kid. I wish Muse would organize a competition for the artwork.

Yup, probably going to like some of these more than the actual artwork. I do like the cover of The Resistance, but I have to admit it reminds me of the colour practices I did in school when I was a kid. I wish Muse would organize a competition for the artwork.

didn't they do that with OoS? the winner's work became the album cover, and the runners up were used for the singles... but I don't remember, maybe I just said something stupid:LOL: anyway, I think it would be a great idea, we've seen some very nice pieces of art here.

didn't they do that with OoS? the winner's work became the album cover, and the runners up were used for the singles... but I don't remember, maybe I just said something stupid:LOL: anyway, I think it would be a great idea, we've seen some very nice pieces of art here.

They gave the name of the album to several artists who then sent back their ideas for what the artwork would look like. The band chose their favourite for the album cover and the others were used for singles.

They gave the name of the album to several artists who then sent back their ideas for what the artwork would look like. The band chose their favourite for the album cover and the others were used for singles.

I like that a couple were just too shit to even have Reading and Leeds visuals made around them.

Goes to show they should do it again because OoS cover is amazing.

I like that a couple were just too shit to even have Reading and Leeds visuals made around them.

They didn't use PIB, Hyper Music or New Born CD2, IIRC. Shame they didn't use the PIB cover, that could've been fucking amazing if they'd made visuals from that.

Not made by me, I just found this higgs boson pic and I liked the colours, so I added logo and title

I was going to use that picture but couldn't be bothered. There should be an album, Muse or no with cloud chamber esque art to be looked back on 40 years from now.

They didn't use PIB, Hyper Music or New Born CD2, IIRC. Shame they didn't use the PIB cover, that could've been fucking amazing if they'd made visuals from that.

Those weren't among the 11 pictures in the OoS booklet that they were drawing from though. But I would have loved to see crazy twinkley luchadors dancing around SMBH robots style.

Archived