the2ndlaw.jpg

Just something I've been messing with at work. Idea is similar to OoS in terms of the windmills, and then the background is solar power panels but can resemble guitar strings. Then there's the colour scheme which looks like the colours used on the classic forum skin... can also be seen at retro tech style. Meh, do we like or? I'm in two minds :LOL:

the2ndlaw.jpg

Just something I've been messing with at work. Idea is similar to OoS in terms of the windmills, and then the background is solar power panels but can resemble guitar strings. Then there's the colour scheme which looks like the colours used on the classic forum skin... can also be seen at retro tech style. Meh, do we like or? I'm in two minds :LOL:

:awesome:

Beautiful :happy:

the2ndlaw.jpg

Then they can use windmills as stage props at their concerts. That way they can produce their own electricity for the concert.

Okay, now I think I've got this in the right fucking place! :chuckle:

Here's my attempt... I had loads of other stuff in it, like smoke chimney things, a man with a knife, the robot TV... But I thought is was more effective as just this

481207_10150734205619229_387050525_n.jpg

I like :yesey:

Archived