He / she didn't make it.

I MADE IT ! So be quiet please.

I just used the original background of the annonced tour, then I changed the color of the logo with a metallic "drad (sorry I'm french) with photoshop CS5.

I have done it because I think the art of the album will be like this.

I just used the original background of the annonced tour, then I changed the color of the logo with a metallic "drad (sorry I'm french) with photoshop CS5.

:LOL: so now adding a logo on a picture is "making it"? So it's safe to say I did this, and not Radiohead

1755378971.jpg

:facepalm:

Yeah and thank you, he just copy/past my custom logo.

Oh sorry, I'll pay you credits.

That's not really 'making it'. You took a picture made by someone else, stuck the Muse logo on it and changed the colour of the text. Even I could've done that and I know next to nothing about Photoshop.

No need to get your knickers in a twist.

That's not really 'making it'. You took a picture made by someone else, stuck the Muse logo on it and changed the colour of the text. Even I could've done that and I know next to nothing about Photoshop.

No need to get your knickers in a twist.

To be fair, he just did what Muse did, which is steal it off the internet. :LOL:

To be fair, he just did what Muse did, which is steal it off the internet. :LOL:

I've got no problem with that, I'm just saying there's no need for him to get so defensive over it when he barely did anything.

Archived