Edit - Holy shit! Biggest link fail ever!

That was my first post here, yes I screwed up... But technicaly you not supposed to say that.

From the Forum Rules:

"Be polite to the new members

We ask that you make the effort to be courteous to new members while they find their feet on the board. A new user making mistakes is not a reason to abuse them, instead inform them in a polite and positive manner or alternatively ignore it until a moderator fixes the problem. Abusing new members will not be tolerated."

Bitch:LOL:

That was my first post here, yes I screwed up... But technicaly you not supposed to say that.

From the Forum Rules:

"Be polite to the new members

We ask that you make the effort to be courteous to new members while they find their feet on the board. A new user making mistakes is not a reason to abuse them, instead inform them in a polite and positive manner or alternatively ignore it until a moderator fixes the problem. Abusing new members will not be tolerated."

Bitch:LOL:

:LOL: keep reading and it will make sense, I wasn't talking about you ;)

Definately best so far. Mind you, there have been quite a few good ones for this album.

I whole heartedly disagree...Muse aren't emo

They've certainly got Muse's "interpret what you will" thing but they're a little dramatic, slightly more Evanescance than Muse.

Pretty much

2hobwqo.png

This is the best in my opinion, Olly's work is really good too...other than those two I haven't seen anything that really stands out.

Archived