Just got home. What an AMAZING night! The opening song was astounding! The second song, I was the only one in block 2 stood up and dancing. By the end of the night, everyone was joining in, lol.

And Dom dropping his drumstick :LOL:

I want to do it all again, it was surreal! :\mm/:

Jesus, what a night. We were 3 from the front in the middle at the start and sooo close to Matt, it was surreal I am exhausted _ the crowd were great, bu there were some really rough lads who kept moshing and almost knocking everyone over. The bandwere truly awesome.

As a person who stands at a mighty 5ft1, standing is never ideal for gigs. This didn't make it any less AMAZING, though. Particularly enjoyed Madness, Sunburn and Stockholm Syndrome. Feel I've been a bit out the loop with what Muse have been doing these past few months, but this rekindled my love for them again :happy:

Only bad thing about the night, apart from the standing for hours, getting squished and sweaty and all that shut, is the fact they played either Ss or New born. Why not both guys? Still epic tho, but seeing as my mate nearly fainted cause someone kept elbowing him in head and splitting us up, and he couldn't get water, means seats might be better next time. Although moshing to knights of cydonia was epic.

post-concert depression like never before.

+111111111111

What an absolutely amazing night. Just got home and jumped into bed. My first ever Muse gig and it was fucking unbelievable. Words can't describe how amazing that was. I still can't comprehend how amazed I am that I was less than 5 metres away from God at one point and I must have moshed through about 20 rows of people :LOL: Feeling a bit depressed it's over though. Definitely going Wembley next year 100%

Archived