Glad everyone had a wow time last night, so wishing I'd not sold my ticket - I nearly got one off eBay whilst at work but didn't want to risk it in case it wasn't a proper ticket! I'd not ever want to risk buying off the touts either.

What time did the concert finish? I shall feel bad if it was early enlighten for me to of got my last train home at 10.50 from Birmingham:rolleyes:

Glad everyone had a wow time last night, so wishing I'd not sold my ticket - I nearly got one off eBay whilst at work but didn't want to risk it in case it wasn't a proper ticket! I'd not ever want to risk buying off the touts either.

What time did the concert finish? I shall feel bad if it was early enlighten for me to of got my last train home at 10.50 from Birmingham:rolleyes:

It finished at 10.45ish but the last song was survival so quite a few peeps in front of me left early :LOL:

I think survival finished just before 10:50 so you did the right thing leaving early :happy:

If you're refering to the circle pit right near the front and slightly to the right, it was me who started that! Saw someone else do it at wembley in 2010 so thought i'd kick it off this time.

Also if anyone has any video or pictures of the cirlce pit i'd love to see them :p

Yes! I was in that. I was quite far back in the crowd at first but nobody seemed to want to pit.

I saw one at the front-right during Follow Me and just barged through the crowd (SORRY!) and got there with my brother. I was going absolutely bonkers during Stockholm Syndrome.

EDIT: yes, if anyone has footage/pictures of the pit I'd love to see them! :D

Hi All

Sounds like your gig was fantastic! I'm going to Manchester tomorrow, hope ours is as good!

I wonder if any of you can remember the start and finish times of Muse's set? It'd be incredibly helpful to have an idea when it's likely to start up here.

Hi All

Sounds like your gig was fantastic! I'm going to Manchester tomorrow, hope ours is as good!

I wonder if any of you can remember the start and finish times of Muse's set? It'd be incredibly helpful to have an idea when it's likely to start up here.

Started approx 20.50 - ended at 22.50!! Enjoy!!! :D

I had a fab time too. It was my first time in the LG arena. Great venue!

I'm not a big fan of the 2nd Law, but I love how this band can take a mediocre album (imo) and turn it into a whole new experience live

Visuals, lasers, sound, all awesome as usual

Over too soon, as usual..!

So so so happy that they played stockholm syndrome, I couldn't imagine a gig without it

What a great night, seen them loads but first time at the barrier. Surprised how it got rocking for time is running out! Good spirit near the front too, plenty of water sharing.

Hope a good stadium tour next year is announced!

Yeah, you all shared amongst yourselves! Us 6 back didn't get any of it!

Yeah, you all shared amongst yourselves! Us 6 back didn't get any of it!

I was passing back as far as I could, usually about 2 rows behind me, its difficult though when everyone is gasping for it and there's so little to go around. I definitely tried. Thanks to whoever the guy was next to me too (was jealous of me for having gone to the RAH gig) for always making sure my girlfriend had water. Mega props to you sir.

Best fucking gig of my life. That beat the roundhouse. 2nd time I heard sunburn this week as well, my joint favourite muse song.

Awesome queue - Birmingham's fucking fun, they have geese! And the security were AWESOME. Big up Kevin. I was 16th, and easily made my usual spot on the barrier.

It was amazing; I had lots of banter with Chris like with the other gigs.... He looked at my spot as soon as he came on and made a funny face at me when he saw I was there :awesome: He even did my clicky thing back at me during survival :D He gave me the harmonica and said see you at Manchester and winked! I'm not going to Manchester though :(

Matt also gave me and my friend the Mic during starlight and we tried our best to sing in time :facepalm: During UD matt took my furry hat I wear to every muse gig! He gave it back though :p

Dom gave my friend his stick because Chris said to him 'give it to them' and pointed at us, and as he did Dom nodded at me, and I tried to give him the hat and he said 'no its yours!' So I kept it in the end after all that.... Dom was tempted... I think he wanted me to keep it so he could recognise me? Idk.

After the first encore (uprising and knights) I just looked around and realised I was actually in heaven. Honestly, with awesome people and with an awesome band... Mhmhmhmhmhhhhmm. it didn't feel real. Shed a tear more than once that gig... It was my 6th muse gig and I dont think it's ever been as emotional as that one. Maybe Reading 2011 with OOS.

I filmed Sunburn from the barrier and made sure not to 'sing' along this time!

That's a great story, Jamie! So happy for you. :happy:

Best fucking gig of my life. That beat the roundhouse. 2nd time I heard sunburn this week as well, my joint favourite muse song.

Awesome queue - Birmingham's fucking fun, they have geese! And the security were AWESOME. Big up Kevin. I was 16th, and easily made my usual spot on the barrier.

It was amazing; I had lots of banter with Chris like with the other gigs.... He looked at my spot as soon as he came on and made a funny face at me when he saw I was there :awesome: He even did my clicky thing back at me during survival :D He gave me the harmonica and said see you at Manchester and winked! I'm not going to Manchester though :(

Matt also gave me and my friend the Mic during starlight and we tried our best to sing in time :facepalm: During UD matt took my furry hat I wear to every muse gig! He gave it back though :p

Dom gave my friend his stick because Chris said to him 'give it to them' and pointed at us, and as he did Dom nodded at me, and I tried to give him the hat and he said 'no its yours!' So I kept it in the end after all that.... Dom was tempted... I think he wanted me to keep it so he could recognise me? Idk.

After the first encore (uprising and knights) I just looked around and realised I was actually in heaven. Honestly, with awesome people and with an awesome band... Mhmhmhmhmhhhhmm. it didn't feel real. Shed a tear more than once that gig... It was my 6th muse gig and I dont think it's ever been as emotional as that one. Maybe Reading 2011 with OOS.

I filmed Sunburn from the barrier and made sure not to 'sing' along this time!

:awesome: I can feel the excitement through your post! What a great note to end on. :yesey:

I agree, great gig and all that and yes I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it, great lightshow, lasers etc and probably the best sound I've ever heard at any of their gigs but some of the new stuff just wasn't up to their usual standard (apart from Unsustainable and Supremacy which were right up there). Also, Hysteria, TIRO, SS and Newborn (which we nearly had) are all fine songs, but every gig? I guess for those who have never seen them before, (probably a large percentage of the crowd) great, but when you've seen the same songs at every gig you've been to, you begin to wonder whether you will ever see any of their other less performed classics. Hyper music, the Small Print, Showbiz, Deadstar to name just a few.

The only song which should be in every gig is Knights of Cydonia - awesome every time.

I agree, great gig and all that and yes I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it, great lightshow, lasers etc and probably the best sound I've ever heard at any of their gigs but some of the new stuff just wasn't up to their usual standard (apart from Unsustainable and Supremacy which were right up there). Also, Hysteria, TIRO, SS and Newborn (which we nearly had) are all fine songs, but every gig? I guess for those who have never seen them before, (probably a large percentage of the crowd) great, but when you've seen the same songs at every gig you've been to, you begin to wonder whether you will ever see any of their other less performed classics. Hyper music, the Small Print, Showbiz, Deadstar to name just a few.

The only song which should be in every gig is Knights of Cydonia - awesome every time.

I guess we'll disregard Sunburn then.

Archived