I've applied for tickets :) Really hope I get them, I enjoyed the birmingham show on TR tour, and that's why i chose brum again, both manchester and glasgow are less distance for me to travel but the LG arena looks sexy and I remember on TR tour they premiered the live playing of MK Ultra at the NIA in birmingham, so made that night super awesome! :D

Damn i hope i get tickets :\ tbh I hope that theres just enough people applied for birmingham tickets that everyone gets some :D

Which ever one is easiest to get to for you, london second night will probably have a better setlist though.

I know, I know. Birmingham would be so much easier but London is.. London. Going to both would just be ridiculous for prices. I don't know. :supersad:

I've applied for tickets :) Really hope I get them, I enjoyed the birmingham show on TR tour, and that's why i chose brum again, both manchester and glasgow are less distance for me to travel but the LG arena looks sexy and I remember on TR tour they premiered the live playing of MK Ultra at the NIA in birmingham, so made that night super awesome! :D

THIS! :LOL:

So I live in Birmingham but when they come here I will be in my first month of uni in Cornwall ¬¬ Great timing. But I've still applied for tickets and I really hope I get a job so I can afford the train to get here, I've never seen them before arghhh I need to

So I live in Birmingham but when they come here I will be in my first month of uni in Cornwall ¬¬ Great timing. But I've still applied for tickets and I really hope I get a job so I can afford the train to get here, I've never seen them before arghhh I need to

Haha I live in cornwall at the minute and im travelling up to Birmingham (if i get tickets!)

Haha I live in cornwall at the minute and im travelling up to Birmingham (if i get tickets!)

I hate how cut off cornwall is from the rest of the country so I was hoping they'd go back to Devon and do a Plymouth gig... ah well, preparing to spend all my money :)

I hate how cut off cornwall is from the rest of the country so I was hoping they'd go back to Devon and do a Plymouth gig... ah well, preparing to spend all my money :)

Lived in Devon for half my life and Cornwall for the other half, its so bad for gigs :( Only advantage was being lucky to be on the bridge they ran across with the olympic torch :LOL:

Plymouth gig? No chance, only time they have played in Devon (where they always used to complain no big bands came to play) was the one off teignmouth gig..annoys me they dont play where they came from :noey:

I'm prepared to travel whereever though :D

I was hoping they would play where they came from apart from that one off Teignmouth gig... ah well, if you've gotta travel you've gotta travel.

Just want to point out, not as many people are posting in this thread as in the other UK threads so maybe we have a better chance for a presale ticket ;)

I was hoping they would play where they came from apart from that one off Teignmouth gig... ah well, if you've gotta travel you've gotta travel.

Just want to point out, not as many people are posting in this thread as in the other UK threads so maybe we have a better chance for a presale ticket ;)

This is exactly what I was thinking :awesome: But I guess we have to bear in mind that there are less tickets for Birmingham than london and manchester gigs :(

Just applied for mine earlier, fingers crossed

I'm not applying even though I live about 20 miles from the arena - I've not got a way to get home after as it won't finish until near 11pm which I think is the curfew there. My last train is about 11.20 from Birmingham snow hill - I'd be lucky to get back to New Street by 11.30 - 45pm so can't see how I'd get home. Also got work on gig day and the next day.

Worked out London ticket, hotel and train would be about £200 so that's out too.

Shame to miss this but will save me money!

Hope everyone gets the tickets they want!

so it begins...

OMG! It's Mr Marlay Dressing Gown! :kiss:

I'm not applying even though I live about 20 miles from the arena - I've not got a way to get home after as it won't finish until near 11pm which I think is the curfew there. My last train is about 11.20 from Birmingham snow hill - I'd be lucky to get back to New Street by 11.30 - 45pm so can't see how I'd get home. Also got work on gig day and the next day.

Worked out London ticket, hotel and train would be about £200 so that's out too.

Shame to miss this but will save me money!

Hope everyone gets the tickets they want!

You seriously need to learn to drive Ali!

Live 30 minutes south of birmingham but starting uni in october in the north east. Worked out trains to all the gigs, manchester would be closest but the train would still be 2 hours which means the last train would be an hour before the gig would end :'(

If only the LG gig was on the weekend it would give an excuse to come back down but no :(

I can't find seated tickets announced anywhere on Muse's website, so I emailed the LG Arena and they said that "seated tickets would be on sale Friday 15th June, at an as-yet undisclosed price".

They're dearer this time as well; I saw them two years ago at the same venue and paid about £45 all in - it's about £64 this time (for standing tickets, anyway). I know they're playing less UK dates than before (I think), so I guess that explains the price increase. I'm a music student, so just hope I can make my money last until September!

Guest Batman.
Live 30 minutes south of birmingham but starting uni in october in the north east. Worked out trains to all the gigs, manchester would be closest but the train would still be 2 hours which means the last train would be an hour before the gig would end :'(

If only the LG gig was on the weekend it would give an excuse to come back down but no :(

Check trains back to places close to you! I live in Doncaster, and there aren't any trains back from Manchester to there that late either, but I checked for other places, and there's a train back to Sheffield, which is pretty close to me - and it's more reasonable to ask someone for a lift back from somewhere close to you.

OMG! It's Mr Marlay Dressing Gown! :kiss:

You seriously need to learn to drive Ali!

It would be handy for gigs Pip I know - maybe one day! I'm really looking forward to hearing the new album but not planning to go to any gigs at the mo - as much as I'd love to its getting way over expensive but always got Musebay if I do change my mind!

For folks looking to go to the Birmingham gig I've seen Travelodge have some great prices the night of the gig (and night before for those wanting to get queuing early)

Travelodge at the airport on same complex £19

Both Sheldon and Yardley are on the 900 bus route between airport/lg arena those are £19/£23 a night - family rooms sleep 3.

Premier Inn at airport is £82 non flexi and £89 flexi as in can cancel up to 1pm on the day - sleeps 2-3. Free parking too!

I guarantee these prices will rocket once tickets go on sale.

Hope that helps someone - at those hotel prices I'm beginning to wonder if it might be an option for me! I'd not even thought of that option!!!

I have the same problem only my uni is 5 hours away from Birmingham. I remembered that I only have a couple of lectures a week though so I'm risking it and if I have to miss one lecture then I will, is there any way you could do the same?

Archived