Damn! Can't believe people are queuing already. Sounds like I'm gonna have a shit view... :/ I'm gonna try to get up there earlier, but still meeting at 5 at the train station :) look out for the lass with the leopard print cardi and black trousers :D mega excited now!!!!!!! :D see y'all soon xoxo

im excited too' date=' for the first time ever my body woke up before my alarm...which only means one thing....MUSE!!! :D:D[/quote']

Haha I was actually awake before my alarm aswell! Even got to work 15 minutes early :p. I'm traveling from Holbeach, Lincolnshire near Spalding, 112 miles -.-!

Haha I was actually awake before my alarm aswell! Even got to work 15 minutes early :p. I'm traveling from Holbeach, Lincolnshire near Spalding, 112 miles -.-!

Haha, they should make every day a muse day then no one would ever be late for work again lol....i gotta come from devon...185 miles...3 hours we would have left earlier but bloody hotel check-in isnt until 2 o'clock!

Haha' date=' they should make every day a muse day then no one would ever be late for work again lol....i gotta come from devon...185 miles...3 hours we would have left earlier but bloody hotel check-in isnt until 2 o'clock![/quote']

atleast you are staying there, i've got the same drive home afterwards because of work! :p

I've got to wait till 1:10 for my train. Don't like waiting!!! But still, if any of y'all see me, feel free to say hi - I'm wearing faux leather trousers with a turquoise top and leopard print cardi. Proper classy bird, me :/ ill be at the Intl train station before 5, leaving at 5 to go to the LG Arena if any of you wants to meet up and form a group :) waaaaaahhhhhh excited!!!! Xoxo

Archived