Jesus, what a night. We were 3 from the front in the middle at the start and sooo close to Matt, it was surreal I am exhausted _ the crowd were great, bu there were some really rough lads who kept moshing and almost knocking everyone over. The bandwere truly awesome.

Haha I have a feeling I was one pf these lads. To be honest if you're standing in that area at any 'rock' concert you have to expect moshing. If you don't like it, hang back, simples.

In other news, loved how interactive Matt was!

Wow, just wow! I was near the front (about 4th row) on matts side, I can confirm out of the 3 muse gigs I've been to, this was by far the best! Amazing sound, brilliant stage and the band really looked like they were having fun! :D this one will take some beating for me..

Morning guys. Who else is totally knackered this morning? Got home at 2.30 and now at work and still buzzing.

I reckon last night was possibly one of the best Muse gigs I have been to, nearly on a par with Reading simply because of the crowd and setlist. I have wanted to see Sunburn for years and so please we got it last night. SS too! Just awesome.

The new songs went down soooo much better than I had expected, Madness was amazing I cant beleive I ever worried about that being boring live. Explorers I thought was a bit lame but it was a welcome break from the moshing (anyone else in the moshpit in the centre? OUCH!)

I love how Matt seems more confident and even more chatty, picking out individuals in the crowd and addressing the back and sides of the arena. Just made the atmosphere so much more electric some how. Everything was just perfect, the visuals were incredible and the lasers were mindblowing as always.

The boys seemed totally on form last night and was amazing to see. I can't wait for the stadium tour next year.

Haha I have a feeling I was one pf these lads. To be honest if you're standing in that area at any 'rock' concert you have to expect moshing. If you don't like it, hang back, simples.

In other news, loved how interactive Matt was!

Seriously no, I wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else - even if I did end up on the floor! My son was one of the serial 'mosh-starters' it was fun! The crowd were great - everyone really friendly and excited - I apologise to anyone who was stuck near to me listening to my screaming and terrible singing :$

LIke someone else said it was awesome to be so close, like 4-5 metres away from the band - especially when they came down the little platform thingy at the middle front :D :D :stongue: My highlights were Panic station, Madness, Liquid State (awesome live), SMBH and Survival (OMG!). Can't wait for the stadium tour.

Just got back to Durham so completely knackered after very little sleep but oh my what a gig! The guys were on form and they all looked like they were really enjoying themselves instead of just going through the motions. Matt was so charismatic and Liquid State was performed really well by Chris. Oh yeah, and SUNBURN! I was about 4 people back right in the middle and everyone around was singing the lyrics at the top of their voices.

Also, it was nice to meet you Tassia and Darren. I hope you guys had a cracking gig too. :)

Did anyone else think most of the people behind the Merch stalls were utterly useless?? Never seen anything like it.

Yes, but in their defence, why do people queue for 20 mins plus then get to the front and can't decide what to buy? :rolleyes:

We went to the one down the ramp, far less busy, but still staffed by REALLY slow peeps.

Picko, I'm actually surprised I have any voice left today. Although I have rung in sick with a stomach bug, I thought it was just excitement giving me 'butterflies' but it wasn't :(

On the plus side, it means I get to stalk youtube for footage of last night. Have replayed Unsustainable several times. Will Muse do a tour dvd at some point does anyone know?

Yes, but in their defence, why do people queue for 20 mins plus then get to the front and can't decide what to buy? :rolleyes:

We went to the one down the ramp, far less busy, but still staffed by REALLY slow peeps.

Picko, I'm actually surprised I have any voice left today. Although I have rung in sick with a stomach bug, I thought it was just excitement giving me 'butterflies' but it wasn't :(

On the plus side, it means I get to stalk youtube for footage of last night. Have replayed Unsustainable several times. Will Muse do a tour dvd at some point does anyone know?

I tried the main merch stall (useless woman serving at the far end on the right, I came away with nothing!!) and tried the one at the bottom down the ramp. Served by a guy with long curly hair, looked like he'd been dragged in off the street and not a clue how he got there or what to do. Totally useless. Took an age to say "sold out" I knew what I wanted too. I was stuck by some Australian woman at the top merch store, she took about 25 minutes. "Yes, no, too small, oh actually yes, oh no not enough money. Oh ok yes"

I tried the main merch stall (useless woman serving at the far end on the right, I came away with nothing!!) and tried the one at the bottom down the ramp. Served by a guy with long curly hair, looked like he'd been dragged in off the street and not a clue how he got there or what to do. Totally useless. Took an age to say "sold out" I knew what I wanted too. I was stuck by some Australian woman at the top merch store, she took about 25 minutes. "Yes, no, too small, oh actually yes, oh no not enough money. Oh ok yes"

Just noticed, you live in my neck of the woods. Hello neighbour. :)

Also, if your the woman on the third/fourth row that had her camera out the entire night and insisted on balancing it on my head and pushing through me and my mate,

You suck.

Shitloads.

That little bitch with black hair to the left of the podium? Felt like whacking her in the face

My neck is killing me and my throat is hurting bad, also got a massive scratch and my back and not sure what from.

Also, you're from Codsall?! Me too :pope:

My neck is killing me and my throat is hurting bad, also got a massive scratch and my back and not sure what from.

Also, you're from Codsall?! Me too :pope:

Small world innit :eek:

Next one we should all travel together!

I moved here this summer from Albrighton.

Archived