I've been waiting yeeears for this and it's finally happening. I need to keep my mind occupied now because it's all I can think about :LOL:They play Sunburn and I'll faint

Fingers crossed, last time I saw that live was Wembley 2007 :awesome:

*smiles* - no worries... decided to Megabus it down and stay in the Travel Lodge, so if anyone wants a face value spare ticket just give me a shout and i can meet you there ;)

Yay!!!!:D so glad you're gonna get to go...... Hurrah for Megabus huh??? Enjoy!;)

CE, Sunburn, Bliss ANYTHING PLEASE

You should have gone to R/L last year! My first time seeing Bliss live along with Space Dementia, Hyper Music and Megalomania. :D

Tomorrow I just want a song from Showbiz, RBS or a B side rarity!

You should have gone to R/L last year! My first time seeing Bliss live along with Space Dementia, Hyper Music and Megalomania. :D

Parents wouldn't let me go because they said it'd be better to WATCH IT ON THE TELLY

FML

Anyone who wants to meet up before, we're going to the b'ham international train station for 5, then heading down to the ol' LG :) let me know if you want to tag along :) xoxo

Might tag along if that's cool with you guys?... Another loner after being let down by a mate. Is someone going to make a AWESOMEMUSEFAN meet here sign or something in the train station? :)

Hyper Music is my one favourite Muse song that I've yet to see live.

Seen Stockholm Syndrome, Dead Star, Bliss, New Born, Muscle Museum, Citizen Erased, Micro Cuts etc.

But Hyper Music is too damn elusive :indiff:

Might tag along if that's cool with you guys?... Another loner after being let down by a mate. Is someone going to make a AWESOMEMUSEFAN meet here sign or something in the train station? :)

That would be epic, but I have no way of making such an artwork. Ill be wearing a leopard print cardigan and black trousers though - I'm a brunette too if that helps. Wish I still had purple hair - so easy for spotting but hey ho, my agent said I had to stick to natural colours.. . Buying my Muse merch there. Because I'm a sucker. Will be just inside the Train Station methinks. Warmth and all that. :) plan? Xoxo

Ok guys i'm ridiculously excited right now! Coming down from Durham (like someone else i see here!!) with my best mate (who has never seen muse!).

Long drive so expecting to hit the hotel at 2pm, then head straight for the queue :)

Looking forward to catching some of you guys down there hopefully!

If any of y'all wants to add me on FB to check on meeting up times etc, you can search for me as Tassia Wilde :) better to have loads of us meet up so we can all be awesome together :D xoxo

Will do Tassia... i'll just wander down to the train station entrance for 5pm (wearing a red DC hoodie by all accounts). My first big muse gig! (saw them last in my teens in a small tent at a festival like 10 years ago... they were inspiring then so now i'm sure it will be worth the wait :). Thanks for the welcome. Darran.

If any of y'all wants to add me on FB to check on meeting up times etc, you can search for me as Tassia Wilde :) better to have loads of us meet up so we can all be awesome together :D xoxo

Ok Tassia. I'll be wearing my red protestor t-shirt with probably my atticus jacket. My name is Sam btw.

Hai gais

Me and me mate will be waiting from around 9ish, say hi if you want.

Seeing as its gonna be a massive wait, I don't think chatting can do any harm

I'll be in bright red shoes and jeans, and my mates got long hair :p

See you there, can't wait for the setlist

Hope they play new born, Ss, hysteria and MotP. Why not all?

Archived