Nightmare..... Hope someone can help. What will you do if you can't get a lift??

Errrm not really sure at the moment... train tickets are REALLY expensive (only return train is at 1.30am and takes 7 hrs!) .Feel more guilty wasting the tickets mind you as i know that lots of fans would love to go. Too late to sell them to? Hmmm. Just hope i can find a lift :)

Thanks for caring ;)

Hey guys just a random post to see if anyone can help with my problem?

Just been let down by a friend who was driving me down to the Birmingham gig tomorrow night :( so thought i would try to find a fellow Muse fan who would drive down to the gig and in return i would give you my now spare standing ticket free of charge!?

I need a lift from Leeds city centre and back (2hrs drive)

FIngers crossed someone can help.

Thanks for reading

Darran.

I would totally love to help you out but my family would kill me...

Im staying at etap tomorrow night, hope its easy to find as i wont have time to get lost :LOL: from what i gather you just follow airport signs?

Would be great if anyone could help :)

I'm at the etap tomo too. V easy to find. If you have google on your phone it's next to Novotel and the ibis :) if anyone wants to meet up before the gig, can we sort out a place to meet so we can have an awesomefun group thang? :D anyone know the LG Arena? Xoxo

Really starting to wish I hadn't sold my ticket for this gig now :(

I'm sure I will say this too about one hundred times or more tomorrow! As I did the same - sold my ticket as at work until 6pm then I'd of struggled to get home after.

Just seen my cousin and her hubby are going tomorrow now too!

It's a good hour from work and my last train home from central Birmingham is about 11pm which I'd never get:rolleyes:

I'm at the etap tomo too. V easy to find. If you have google on your phone it's next to Novotel and the ibis :) if anyone wants to meet up before the gig, can we sort out a place to meet so we can have an awesomefun group thang? :D anyone know the LG Arena? Xoxo

I'd be up for that as i'm going to be standing on my own too.

Can anyone tell me how to walk for Birmingham International Station to the LG please? I'm sure it'd be signposted but i'd like to know in advance.

Cheers

I'd be up for that as i'm going to be standing on my own too.

Can anyone tell me how to walk for Birmingham International Station to the LG please? I'm sure it'd be signposted but i'd like to know in advance.

Cheers

It's basically a straight road from what I can gather. I know how to get to the NEC but I'm sure I can find the LG. I'm trying to get a few of us together, so if we all meet up near the station, we could all head over. Whaddaya think? I'm also standing alone (friend cancelled, but I sure ain't gonna miss this gig)

Xoxo

If I get there at half 5 where would I be expected to be standing wise? CAN'T FUCKING WAIT :awesome:

That should be fine, you'll be nearer to the front I imagine. I always go in at a reasonable hour and then work my way forward through the medium of moshing.

Can't flippin' wait!!!! :D

It's basically a straight road from what I can gather. I know how to get to the NEC but I'm sure I can find the LG. I'm trying to get a few of us together, so if we all meet up near the station, we could all head over. Whaddaya think? I'm also standing alone (friend cancelled, but I sure ain't gonna miss this gig)

Xoxo

Sounds cool. What time are getting there?

My train should get in for 4, but then I gotta get ready and shiz back at le hotel. Could meet up at the international train station for about 5 if anyone wants to meet up to form the awesomefunmusegroupshiz :) lemme know. Xoxo

Yeah sounds good. Count me in! The more the merrier too! :)

It'll be my 3rd - you'll friggin love it. I've never been standing at a muse gig before though - will be an awesome experience :D eeeeeeeeeeeeeee so excited now!!!! Xoxo

I've been waiting yeeears for this and it's finally happening. I need to keep my mind occupied now because it's all I can think about :LOL: They play Sunburn and I'll faint

Archived