I plan on getting there at 5 as I can't bear the thought of queuing and waiting any longer than that. I also want to be really near the front. Is 5 a feasible time to arrive to ensure a decent position? If not, I am prepeared to be there as early as I need to! I can't wait, it's a killer - but only 3 days now, we're next!!!

Honestly, you should expect queues to be pretty long by then I'd imagine. They might let people into the venue for 5 though, based on my last experiences there. Ill be getting there for half 3ish to insure we're relatively near the front.

I really can't wait for this, my second time seeing them...so excited!

Honestly, you should expect queues to be pretty long by then I'd imagine. They might let people into the venue for 5 though, based on my last experiences there. Ill be getting there for half 3ish to insure we're relatively near the front.

I really can't wait for this, my second time seeing them...so excited!

Thanks, guess we'll be there earlier than 5 then. Travelling up to Birmingham tomorrow and staying the 2 nights - it will be like a Muse holiday :D Very exciting!

Guys.....im looking to swap my standing tix for seated tix a my girlfriend doesn't wanna be in the pit :( i have them on musebay but if anyone is interested pm me! obviously i'd rather a good block but will consider anything....if ur tix are more expensive, ill pay, but if mine are more expensive...dont worry, you'll be doing me a favour.

Cheers 'en! :D

The entrance is a long way from the stage itself so I hope those legging it for barrier have been doing some distance training! I ran a marathon two weeks ago ;-) luckily I'm not fussed about barrier as the mrs will get smashed about. Happy to stand in the middle of the arena. I like lg arena it's a good size you can see everything well from all angles providing you're tall enough (I'm 5'10)

I've done barrier or 1 back from (a bit far down Chris' side, it's true) for two gigs on this tour and not been bashed about at all, I think any roughness is a few rows back at least. There hasn't been any surging forward, it's all just been up-and-down jumping, pleasantly active without being rough. From what I can gather from other gig threads it's similar all along the rail.

Muse. They want to be back in their armchairs sipping hot cocoa and smoking a pipe :D

In seriousness, it's the support act.

Cool stuff, thanks! Does anyone know what time Muse will actually be coming on? We are travelling from Bristol after uni and I'm worried that we will be cutting it a bit fine :s

Cool stuff, thanks! Does anyone know what time Muse will actually be coming on? We are travelling from Bristol after uni and I'm worried that we will be cutting it a bit fine :s

Officially 9, but apparently they came on at 8:45 the other night.

Seen them Saturday night at the O2 and it was incredible, cant wait to see them tomorrow at the LG. I qued about 3 hours early at the O2, something I will not do for this show, I always end up getting a very decent/close spot anyway. The que was quite big when I got there for 3.30ish, but ended up standing next to people who had been there all morning...Mosh pits help with you getting close too.

Anyone hazard a guess at the setlist rotations?

Hysteria/ map?

Newborn / SS?

Falling down / sunburn / RBS / something else?

PiB/Bliss ?

Any other surprises???

Hysteria,

SS,

Falling Down,

Plug In Baby.

Hoping for more rotation but I recon after the two big O2 dates it's back to normal for a while sadly, however there's a chance of changing falling down to maybe megalomania (I'm still sure I heard it soundchecked on saturday) or a different piano song, as through the UK that slot has been rotated.

I'm looking forward to this gig so much! I'm getting the train all the down from Durham(uni) in the afternoon so getting to the LG at about 5.

I'll be on my own standing due to my normal concert buddies being away at uni too but i don't care! :)

I hope everyone has a cracking gig :)

Hey guys just a random post to see if anyone can help with my problem?

Just been let down by a friend who was driving me down to the Birmingham gig tomorrow night :( so thought i would try to find a fellow Muse fan who would drive down to the gig and in return i would give you my now spare standing ticket free of charge!?

I need a lift from Leeds city centre and back (2hrs drive)

FIngers crossed someone can help.

Thanks for reading

Darran.

Anyone hazard a guess at the setlist rotations?

Hysteria/ map?

Newborn / SS?

Falling down / sunburn / RBS / something else?

PiB/Bliss ?

Any other surprises???

Haven't got the foggiest....... However, I would like Hysteria, SS, Falling Down, Liquid State, Bliss would be cool but it'll be PiB (but I can handle that!!!) :D

Hey guys just a random post to see if anyone can help with my problem?

Just been let down by a friend who was driving me down to the Birmingham gig tomorrow night :( so thought i would try to find a fellow Muse fan who would drive down to the gig and in return i would give you my now spare standing ticket free of charge!?

I need a lift from Leeds city centre and back (2hrs drive)

FIngers crossed someone can help.

Thanks for reading

Darran.

Nightmare..... Hope someone can help. What will you do if you can't get a lift??

Archived