Props to my 12 year old brother we q-ed for 3 hours and got to the barrier :D was such a good night. Highlights were liquid state, touching Matt :O and Chris waving at us when he got off his tour bus behind the arena. And we both got set lists!

An amazing concert! Better than when I saw them at the NIA in 2009, and my girlfriend is now a converted fangirl :LOL: Some nice surprises in there too, all I wanted that they didn't do was 'Hyper Music', but I don't think they play it very often anyway - so I wasn't disappointed. My mate queued since 1pm and was in the front row, and recorded himself touching Matt's hand, haha.

Is this talk of a stadium tour next year true? We're both well up for going.

First time I've driven to a gig too, made it without a hitch and with bucketloads of time to spare! Although I'll take the M42 next time - the roundabouts on the A446 were a nightmare!

One final thing - where was the red glitter?! All I saw was the mirror guitar, the new carbon and the MB-1.

One final thing - where was the red glitter?! All I saw was the mirror guitar, the new carbon and the MB-1.

Yeah I was looking out for the new red carbon:( don't forget the chrome bomber and the black 7 ;)

Yeah I was looking out for the new red carbon:( don't forget the chrome bomber and the black 7 ;)

His latest guitars don't have inbuilt effects - maybe he's becoming more traditionalist?

His latest guitars don't have inbuilt effects - maybe he's becoming more traditionalist?

Yeah I think so :/ I love the 007 guitar though, it's awesome. Shame most of his most tech-filled guitars have been retired for this tour

He didn't mess the words he said "they will not con-fucking-trol us" said with some real venom. Loved that

Where were you seated??? Looks near to me!!!!:) Did you get hassled for standing up at all?? I felt like kicking off when people were SITTING(!!!!) looking grumpy...... Idiots!!!:mad:

Still can't believe just how good they were last night. Definately topped Manchester/wembley 2010 and Leeds 2011 for me. Everything just seemed surreal. Was about 4/5 rows back just off the centre walkway to Matts side and the crowd were great! Everyone just went ape shit when they walked on for Uprising/Knights. Sunburn was incredible, when matt said "here's an old bastard for you" i though it was certain to be Falling Down.

It was also my dad's 2nd time seeing them (although 1st time he didn't actually know any songs). He knew almost all the songs last night and bearing in mind he's 60 now, he ended up almost on barrier from his moshing :LOL: Never thought i'd see the day when my dad would call something "absolutely fucking awesome", but the day came :awesome:

Retired... And also, Matt doesn't own an MB1, that's his commercial signature model - it's actually a hybrid of loads of different guitars - he used an MB1 at wembley while the Red Glitter was being mended. The one you're thinking of is the new black gloss one.

That was painful!!! My shoes are in the wash and I have a huge bruise from that huge topless guy going crazy who kept shouting "Go on Bellers you cunt"

That guy was so funny :LOL: I think he may of been the same guy who during isolated system shouted 'come on you tittybiscuits! i could of smoked half an ounce by now' :noey::LOL:

I just got back to devon and can say that was the best gig of my life, got there at half 6 yet ended up only a couple rows from the front in the middle :D

Went on my own but met up with some musers i found on tumblr who were lovely and had a greaat time, hopefuly catch them next year :)

He didn't mess the words he said "they will not con-fucking-trol us" said with some real venom. Loved that

Oh you're right, I hear it now! Much like during 'Time Is Running Out' he quickly says"You cannot push it underneath the fucking ground!".

Oh you're right, I hear it now! Much like during 'Time Is Running Out' he quickly says"You cannot push it underneath the fucking ground!".

Didnt hear that one at the time. Will have to check YouTube

Edit : found it, right near the end of the song

What did people think to the joy formidable? Felt like they played the same song for 30 minutes and how mardy was she "this is a song from our second album, yes we've got a fucking first one too its all fucking new to you lot" or something along them lines

Edited by LeicesterBLISS

this was a spectacular show, i find both Dom and the drummer from TJF dropping a drumstick something of a conincodence.. and Dom of course didnt panic, just calmly carried on and whipped out another.

another corker of a show.. better than both nights of the O2 if im honest.

youtube search 23JAF88

I've uploaded on video to give you an idea of where I was to the mosh pit :)

Yeah you're not far off, at this point I was running in the circle pit near the front to the right of the stage!

youtube search 23JAF88

I've uploaded on video to give you an idea of where I was to the mosh pit :)

I think I was where you are at the start of the gig (I recognise the topless guy in the mosh, he was getting quite into it), and then I pushed quite far forward to get into a mosh pit nearer the front.

:D and Amanda is there!

Can anyone in Brum pick me up two copies at all??

Btw Jamie, Amanda and I got barrier and we didn't even queue, not our fault people don't go for the sides so you can't be mad :p

Gotta say it again, gig was brilliant! Can't wait for tomorrow night :happy:

I give my regards to anyone in the circle pit during Knights of Cydonia! That shit was crazy, and also during Stockholm Syndrome - really nice and rough that was.

If you're refering to the circle pit right near the front and slightly to the right, it was me who started that! Saw someone else do it at wembley in 2010 so thought i'd kick it off this time.

Also if anyone has any video or pictures of the cirlce pit i'd love to see them :p