Hi guys,

This is my first post on the forum :)

I'm playing several instruments, and I've started to do some covers this month!

You can find two videos by clicking on the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/user/0musette0/videos

There are:

Panic Station - Drums

Unnatural Selection - Guitar

Soon I'll release a cover of Bliss - Bass.

Thanks!!

Awesome! I love the sound of the 8-bit dubstep drop in the second and third choruses here.

If I have one bit of criticism though, it's that I don't think you should directly replicate the length of time Matt holds his voice in the synth. It sounds like it's actually cutting out 'by mistake' often; probably keep them held down for longer.

Anyway, I was experimenting with this... from 1 to 5 AM, a miniature 16-bar cover of Unsustainable, the part directly after the first chorus:

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

(Here's a direct link, since for some reason the embedded version isn't showing up over here):

This is only an experiment, so it isn't perfect yet or anything at all, but I'm enjoying the result so far.

EDIT:

Through the advice of Sippe, I decided to add some vocals:

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

Edited by RayFan9876

Hey,

So I just done my first ever recorded cover last night. Using a song I only started learning 2 days ago, on an FX Pedal I still have no idea how to work.

It's not the best, but I'm planning on doing a new one every week, so felt I should get this out here and improve from there on in.

Any comments are welcome of course!

But here is my;

Dead Star Bass Cover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eaa9i3ZCQU4

I only properly checked it out because of your comment :LOL:

EDIT: I'm not meaning to be a twat by the way, just keep practicing and improving and stuff. Look where it got GSK

Not at all :LOL:

I know it's pretty damn shoddy, I also noticed my fretting wasn't up to scratch. And the damn pedal wasn't the best sounding. But yeh, I'm constantly working on it and my playing in general, so it's only going to get better :)

:facepalm:

I think from now on, I wont do this at 2am. I dont even Know how I managed that, I'd been playing it in Drop D beforehand :LOL:

I would be embarrassed by this, but I think I just need to laugh it off as a rookie mistake & learn from it! I'm not usually that bad, or make such stupid errors :stunned:

The piano's a little out of time, but the rest is fucking brilliant. The tone, particularly.

Thiiiiis, timing can get a little dodgy at times but everything else is great

and the toooooooan. Riff tone is absolutely brilliant, how'd you get it?