The drop's good, but the intro string bit isn't so good... Not a fan of the tone... Also it all seems a little out of tune!

Good overall though! Must have been a bitch to program.

On my one I found it surprisingly easy, just it took a while. The verse bit was a bitch

The drop's good, but the intro string bit isn't so good... Not a fan of the tone... Also it all seems a little out of tune!

Good overall though! Must have been a bitch to program.

The beginning might be because the whammy was on detune setting.

I'm not sure I understood what you meant there, can you elaborate? Sorry about that. :LOL: I'll list explanations for what I think you might have possibly meant:

- If by 'lines' you mean lyrics, then I'm fairly sure those are the correct ones, as that's how they appear inside the booklet of my album case.

- If by 'lines' you meant the melody, I added the jump-up on the octave by mistake, but I thought it turned out well, so I kept it.

- If you meant that you believe covers should be as close to the original as possible, that's what I was trying to do here for the most part.

- If the comment was usilising sarcasm, then I'll explain that the whole intention of my latest covers is to imitate the original as closely as I can.

Edited by RayFan9876

When feeling down, some turn to drinking. I however use a different method. Although this is not my best work, I thought it was decent enough to be shared.

Here's Origin of Symmetry, in its entirety, from Newborn to Megalomania recorded at one go.

[YT]

[/YT]

I'm not sure I understood what you meant there, can you elaborate? Sorry about that. :LOL: I'll list explanations for what I think you might have possibly meant:

- If by 'lines' you mean lyrics, then I'm fairly sure those are the correct ones, as that's how they appear inside the booklet of my album case.

- If by 'lines' you meant the melody, I added the jump-up on the octave by mistake, but I thought it turned out well, so I kept it.

- If you meant that you believe covers should be as close to the original as possible, that's what I was trying to do here for the most part.

- If the comment was usilising sarcasm, then I'll explain that the whole intention of my latest covers is to imitate the original as closely as I can.

Vocal lines in this case, and yes: they should be as close as possible. No sarcasm :chuckle:

Also, my attempt to get as close as possible to Easily on bass. I wish I had my pedalboard here atm :( This is all cubase effects.

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

When feeling down, some turn to drinking. I however use a different method. Although this is not my best work, I thought it was decent enough to be shared.

Here's Origin of Symmetry, in its entirety, from Newborn to Megalomania recorded at one go.

[YT]

[/YT]

This is absolutely brilliant!

Awesome playing, and I can appreciate you just played a whole album in full, but I really dont like seeing a piano replicate guitar parts etc... I know you had no other way without a backing track, but personally I found it hard to listen to.

Awesome playing, and I can appreciate you just played a whole album in full, but I really dont like seeing a piano replicate guitar parts etc... I know you had no other way without a backing track, but personally I found it hard to listen to.

Sunburn, jazzy cave

Cave was a bit meh, apart from outro

Sunburn solo sounds cool, except I do prefer it on guitar.

But c'mon, New Born riff...

But you always go on about jazzy cave :O

I find it tough to decide which Sunburn I prefer...so in the end I just watch it from Dundee 2006 and wet my pants a little

But you always go on about jazzy cave :O

I find it tough to decide which Sunburn I prefer...so in the end I just watch it from Dundee 2006 and wet my pants a little

Because I saw it :ninja: (and it's cave)

Yeah, the R1BW version is awesome. I think the Piano solo sounds a little tinny...