Hi guys,

I'd be glad if you had a look at my channel on youtube. There are mostly covers of Muse songs with several instruments (guitar, bass guitar, drums and piano).

Link is http://www.youtube.com/user/0musette0/videos?flow=grid&view=0

Songs covered are:

Panic Station

Unnatural Selection

Bliss

Isolated System

Supermassive black hole

please give me your comments!

cheers!

Not sure where to enter this info, on this site?

I video my sons endeavors and chose "Madness" as a perfect song, for his latest vid.

I purchased the song. I will not make any money from posting the video to youtube and I hope the band does not see any malicious intent.

Quite simply. The song "Madness" just seemed perfect, to get the emotion across for my vid. Thank you Muse. For being the soundtrack:

Here's the vid:

Nice video! The only thing that bugs me about your cover is the change from Dmin to Dmaj, but only when the piano starts playing. Still a great cover!

Yeah that bothered me too at first and I was thinking about changing the piano melody but I couldn't figure out anything. And I was confused as to what chord I was playing on the guitar. I couldn't tell if it was Dmin or Dmaj, it didn't sound like any of those and I suck at guitar so I don't even know what I'm playing half of the time :$

Wasn't sure whether to up this but whatever.

For anyone that wants to muck around to Muscle Museum on guitar, here's my gift. Drums are ripped from a MIDI file I had laying around somewhere and the bass is recorded by me. I was going to do a full cover with guitar, piano, vocals, the lot but I cannot sing that key comfortably enough so I will re-record it another time a semi-tone or two lower. ;)

Also, want to redo it later because that start is sloppy. IMO but someone might find it useful. Set to 80BPM which is according to the tab book, felt right and sounded right.

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

Edit: Seems like when I bounced the track, the bass kind of disappeared a bit and the drum cymbals popped up a bit. I will fix that. Logic has been stupid all day.

Edited by Crowella

The bass part at 0:17; should be b-d-e-f, not exactly sure what you're doing there (b-c?) (no bass at hand)

Looking forward to the remake of the full cover, it's such a nice song :happy:

I was doing B-C#-E-F. lol. Must have been a bad habit from when I play it down two semi tones when I'm noodling around with it. Easy fix. I'll make sure of that next time.

I'm sure mansons will appreciate you ripping off their design and then claiming it was built by them!

no such claims that it was built by manson, i've stated on the video that it is a replica. bought it on 2011, and back then manson had no black glitteratis, so yeah it's on the grey line. :$

no such claims that it was built by manson, i've stated on the video that it is a replica. bought it on 2011, and back then manson had no black glitteratis, so yeah it's on the grey line. :$

Yet you put the decal on? What do you mean by "black glitteratis" - if you mean matte black MB1s then there was a run in 2011. There's no grey line - either it was built by mansons or not, and if it wasn't, dont put the name on the top! simples.

Yet you put the decal on? What do you mean by "black glitteratis" - if you mean matte black MB1s then there was a run in 2011. There's no grey line - either it was built by mansons or not, and if it wasn't, dont put the name on the top! simples.

I see, you mean the logo, yeah that was a mistake actually, the luthier said :

"do you want it to look like the real thing" and I said yes, which made the luthier put the manson decal. (Usually he puts his own brand decal.). Wanted to get rid of it, but it's gonna cost some cash for reapainting, etc :$

Nope, that's not matte, that's glossy black with glitters on it. Matt doesn't have one of those until the 2nd law came out. :D

But yeah, next time I'm just gonna put the logo out of the video frame.

ultimaet mansion defendor

covers were pretty good! And despite the Manson sign, the replica itself looks pretty cool

thanks bro!

I see, you mean the logo, yeah that was a mistake actually, the luthier said :

"do you want it to look like the real thing" and I said yes, which made the luthier put the manson decal. (Usually he puts his own brand decal.). Wanted to get rid of it, but it's gonna cost some cash for reapainting, etc :$

Nope, that's not matte, that's glossy black with glitters on it. Matt doesn't have one of those until the 2nd law came out. :D

But yeah, next time I'm just gonna put the logo out of the video frame.

Thats a pretty valid reason to have it one there. I mean, its not worth having to re-finish your neck for something you'll probably never get in any trouble over.