I've only watched this one for now, and the thing I noticed immediately is that your note binding isn't that good, you play it too staccato. Try holding the frets down a bit longer, so the notes keep ringing. Also, I think you play the at the end of each section a bit inconvenient; try playing like this

G 6 - 7 - 4 - - - - - - - -- - - - - -
D - - - - - -- 4 - 0 - - - - 0 - 2 - 3 
A - - - - - - - - - - - - 2 - - - - - -
E - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

also:

Thank You! :) I will try it and improve my playing! :)

Hey, I don't think this has been done yet so here you go:

GzrgVhaL-zY

My friend Gordon and I worked on this for hours over the span of two nights last week. He did most of the wiring and programming as I created the six-part MIDI cover of Unsustainable for us to play here. You can download the MIDI itself here if you like: http://www.mediafire.com/?5wgu66a4lvzdx6d

If you think the MIDI sounds obnoxious, that's because it's designed for floppy drives, where the lower notes are FAR louder than the higher ones, and thus compensation is required. Also, the note range on floppies appears to be C0 to B3; any higher and they're likely to catch fire.

The microphones being used are:

2x MD30

SM58

SM57

AGK C214 (condenser)

Well, it could be... I just know you for .. more instrumental (or with vocals) covers :chuckle:
I experiment now and then. ;) Besides, would you not consider this an instrumental cover?

But hey, good to hear someone knows me for something.

Hello everyone :)

Here's my cover of Endlessly, please subscribe and enjoy it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYCDs1dDt0#]

I adore your vibrato. Very nice cover, though if I must say one thing, it sounds the slightest bit too robotic. Just a bit though, keep it up! Edited by RayFan9876