Awesome playing, and I can appreciate you just played a whole album in full, but I really dont like seeing a piano replicate guitar parts etc... I know you had no other way without a backing track, but personally I found it hard to listen to.

haha thanks yeah I do get what you mean. I read somewhere Matt said he's written a lot of these riffs (pointed at Stockholm Syndrom as an example) on the piano originally, that got me interested into trying to see what these songs actually sound like on piano. and then decided to do the whole damn thing :p

haha thanks yeah I do get what you mean. I read somewhere Matt said he's written a lot of these riffs (pointed at Stockholm Syndrom as an example) on the piano originally, that got me interested into trying to see what these songs actually sound like on piano. and then decided to do the whole damn thing :p

Fair enough! It's definitely an interesting idea, I just couldn't listen to it front to back which is a shame because of the work put in.

Vocal lines in this case, and yes: they should be as close as possible. No sarcasm :chuckle:

Also, my attempt to get as close as possible to Easily on bass. I wish I had my pedalboard here atm :( This is all cubase effects.

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

Fucking awesome :awesome: Particularly the chorus.

However, the tone :noey: I know you just had the digi fx, but still... it let the cover down :(

Here's my instrumental cover of undisclosed desires, on synth :D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Vi7PeNgaFzo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think it sounds a lot like the original in some ways, but also added some little things near the end. The video parts are a little out of sync, but the sound is fine. Hope you like it :rolleyes:

Just use [YT ]your video url[/YT].

Board uses BB Code, not HTML.

I made an acoustic cover... I guess you could call it of Panic Station. :p CHECK IT

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

I commented, liked, reposted, and shared so you probably got the gist of what I think of it :LOL:

But basically, stunning cover

Thank you Kueller, let me try again :LOL:

Here's my instrumental cover of undisclosed desires, on synth :D

[YT]

[/YT]

I think it sounds a lot like the original in some ways, but also added some little things near the end. The video parts are a little out of sync, but the sound is fine. Hope you like it. :happy:

So last week I was helping a friend record some bass parts for an upcoming project of his, and we had 20 minutes at the end of the day to record a cover of Soldier's Poem. My friend has a really husky voice and didn't fancy singing so I decided to have a go. I am in no way a competent singer (as you'll be able to tell) but we had a lot of fun giving it a go! I know SP isn't exactly the most loved song on the board but I wasn't brave enough to attempt anything else :LOL:

Edit: I'm aware the bass is a little too high in the mix (at least with headphones), wish I'd sorted that. Any other feedback would be great :)

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]