I like them! Wondering why you didn't go for the ambient guitar part in Invincible though - that'd have really added something to it!

Hi !

I’m glad to read that you liked it, thanks dude ! 😁

Indeed, I had some regrets about those slidings for Invincible but to be honest I restarted playing guitar one year ago after 1 year with lessons when I was 15 yo (13 years ago then).

I guess I could learn playing with bottleneck since I have learnt playing guitar by myself this time, but I anounced many times that I would release this cover haha, I couldn’t wait anymore !

My other regret concerns the fact that I didn’t own Kaos Pad at this thime so I controlled the whammy with the MIDI controller, but a birds-like effect such as Matt uses on live would be terrible 😍

Edited by user080788ff1d

My cover of Algorithm :) Made mostly with VST's and recorded guitar / tiny bit of bass.

Posting this here because K&T ignored it but definitely saw it as well. 🖕☹️🖕

(love you really... all three of you)

But yes, here's the main bit from Unsustainable. Haven't completed the middle section of the MIDI track yet, so not a full cover.

Should we create an official Muse cover youtube channel to relay all these beautiful covers ? It would be great to have them all in the same place with a direct link from the official Muse channel.
Maybe something like this already exists.