Voted! *phew* Not it makes much difference to the end result. My favourite was the Tardis (surprisesurprise) - in fact that was my immediate idea when I first saw the comp, but didn't get in fast enough. :rolleyes: BUT the winner (at the time of posting, and I don't see how anyone can catch her) is a great one. Well done Natalia - you seem to have managed the impossible and got a load of boardies to agree on something!!

I for one really liked this comp - it's been a lot of fun :D seems there was various themes eg spacey (real), historical, mystical, sci-fi, intimate - and just plain mad!

Musers: a bonkers yet inventive lot :LOL:

Only a few hours left and I'm getting nervous.

Thanks to everyone who's votes for me.

Hope you get your goody bag. I voted for you.

Thanks to the 6 people who voted for my one :D I actually would like them to play there....probably'll never happen though :p

http://board.muse.mu/competition.php?s=&pp=25&search=blackpool&minscore=&maxscore=&sort=score&order=desc

I wonder what's in this mystery "goody bag". What if it's just couple of stickers and some Guiding Light confetti? :chuckle:

:chuckle: I was wondering that last night....

I bet it's a cracked muse mug, a size 2X white muse shirt with one sleeve longer than the other and the logo printed at a strange angle and missing the e... oh, and a digital copy of the NSC single :awesome:

Archived