I wonder what's in this mystery "goody bag". What if it's just couple of stickers and some Guiding Light confetti? :chuckle:

:chuckle: I was wondering that last night....

I bet it's a cracked muse mug, a size 2X white muse shirt with one sleeve longer than the other and the logo printed at a strange angle and missing the e... oh, and a digital copy of the NSC single :awesome:

:LOL: I hope it is. All of this fighting for that.

What happened to the 'Wherever the Muscle Museum pedal is'? I couldn't see it on the list.

Same question... My first entry was something similar to that one. I submitted it and after a few minutes I couldn't find it anywhere. Then I realized I had the chance to enter the competition... again. I tried to re-submit my entry but it got lost for the second time so I just gave up.

Weird :stunned:. Is this some kind of anti muscle museum conspiracy?

Same question... My first entry was something similar to that one. I submitted it and after a few minutes I couldn't find it anywhere. Then I realized I had the chance to enter the competition... again. I tried to re-submit my entry but it got lost for the second time so I just gave up.

Weird :stunned:. Is this some kind of anti muscle museum conspiracy?

It's a really long story but the gist of it is that the management made a new ruling that the entries had to be actual specific locations and that's why the pedal one and a lot of others got deleted.

This was Kev's explanation

Sorry explanation should have come first. We've been asked to remove places that aren't locations, we're applying the following logic and it applies to all (not just setlists):

Anywhere that isn't a single location, fictional or otherwise, and describes multiple locations or is simply a facet or property of a location is not valid.

Archived