Aw Anna, so innocent. You'd best not meet Luke at Leeds. He will only corrupt you.

I got the first bit, then I was trying to see how it was relevant to my post, then I remembered BAM. :$ Made me giggle a bit.

And consider deleting my post. :ninja:

And on topic, I really like Natalia's entry and also what she will be doing with the winnings in case she wins. :happy:

Thank you! :) If I win, both of the tickets will be given away to .mu members, since my own trip to Reading has already been planned long ago.

I know my entry was neither clever nor tongue in cheek enough; if anything, it was rather serious/boring for the occasion. Still, by asking for a symphonic set at the ROH (with full Exo) I'm asking for an out-of-the-ordinary, intimate gig at a reasonably accessible location. And by mentioning Exo, I'm hoping to remind Muse/Management/Whoever The Fuck Will Listen that some of us are STILL waiting to hear Exogenesis II and III live. I can not understand the band’s reluctance to play a major part of the album they were touring to support.

This was simply the only way I knew of suggesting something productive without sounding like a setlist-moaning twat (that I secretly am). I've already done my fair share of setlist moaning after LA Rising... ;)

I just want to say thanks to everyone who voted!

Link: http://board.muse.mu/competition.php?s=&pp=25&search=fox+theater&minscore=&maxscore=&sort=score&order=desc

Even if you don't vote for it, at least read it. I think it would be a cool idea. While the venue is real enough, the event for the venue is pure fantasy.

I'd like to give thanks to the 9 people who have voted for it. Given that this is an international board, I didn't think a small theater in the San Francisco Bay Area would receive any votes at all (mostly due to voters not being familiar with it).

I'm not trying to win the grand prize (already have tickets for R/L) or even a goody bag (though it would be nice). Just getting to the first page/top ten would be nice, but I don't think that's going to happen.

Congrats :happy:.

Thank you! :D

Well done, hope Muse take note of the idea.

It's definitely doable, the question is: will they bother putting in extra effort? I keep hoping (however naïvely) that since we have this competition in the first place, that maybe they are interested in doing something different after all.

Thank you! :D

It's definitely doable, the question is: will they bother putting in extra effort? I keep hoping (however naïvely) that since we have this competition in the first place, that maybe they are interested in doing something different after all.

There was talk (from Chris) of doing a b-sides set for Reading/Leeds so maybe the idea is planted in their heads somewhere.

Natalia's entry to the contest made me remember that didn't one of the members of the band once say they were rehearsing with an orchestra for a gig or something? I wonder why that didn't actually happen. :(

Oh and by the way, congrats on doing so well Natalia! I really think your entry deserves to win! :)

Archived