The DJ on BBC6 just told everyone (well, 15 min ago) that there was a Muse Fantasy Venue competition, and everyone should go over to .mu to enter and vote. :facepalm:

Oh dear. As if it wasn't enough of a clusterfuck! :LOL:

So I came third. When do we get contacted about winning? I've got nothing yet D:

Happy early April Fools! :awesome:

They are probably dusting off the baubles :chuckle:

:chuckle:

Hey guys,

Thought you might want an update...

It's Friday, the festival has already began, and I still haven't heard from Muse Management about where and how to pick up the Weekend Tickets. The last I heard was: "I will send you details of where they will be and how to collect them tomorrow." That was on Wednesday and I haven't heard from her since. Further PMs have gone unanswered.

To say that I am livid would be an understatement.

That's all. I just wanted to point out the amazing competency of Muse Management and let you know how things are really done behind the scenes.

It'd help if someone, somewhere gave a shit.

Hey guys,

Thought you might want an update...

It's Friday, the festival has already began, and I still haven't heard from Muse Management about where and how to pick up the Weekend Tickets. The last I heard was: "I will send you details of where they will be and how to collect them tomorrow." That was on Wednesday and I haven't heard from her since. Further PMs have gone unanswered.

To say that I am livid would be an understatement.

That's all. I just wanted to point out the amazing competency of Muse Management and let you know how things are really done behind the scenes.

It'd help if someone, somewhere gave a shit.

Sorry Natalia, that's really ridiculous to hear! I'll see what we can do but I don't think we can get in contact with management anymore than what you can too (i.e. on here). I will bug management (even though I'm sure you have been anyway) and hopefully this will get sorted!

Sorry Natalia, that's really ridiculous to hear! I'll see what we can do but I don't think we can get in contact with management anymore than what you can too (i.e. on here). I will bug management (even though I'm sure you have been anyway) and hopefully this will get sorted!

We've been in touch, even via the phone, and still nothing. They promise to send the details, and then don't. What's even worse, is that the tickets are not for me, they would have been going to two other Musers from the board.

Right now, I don't have any words that don't start with f******, c******, s******* hell.

That is ridiculous. Shame on them, what a let down.

I know. And I shouldn't be surprised, but I am.

Archived