I hope none you you think that the mods are enjoying this. It's been a real pain in the ass for sure. I don't think any of us anticipated just how ridiculous this would all turn out. I hope that some of you haven't completely lost faith in the mod team. It was supposed to be fun contest. :(

And now I'm starting my excessive drinking. Cheers!

I hope none you you think that the mods are enjoying this. It's been a real pain in the ass for sure. I don't think any of us anticipated just how ridiculous this would all turn out. I hope that some of you haven't completely lost faith in the mod team. It was supposed to be fun contest. :(

Share?

Tbh I don't envy the mod team. This whole thing has been a PITA for them.

I think Noodles is the new me. :LOL: In a couple of months you'll be all, Mediate, mediate, frustration, facepalm, mediate, try to laugh it all off while sobbing into your Livejournal.

tumblr_lq6wfoEv3a1qlq05h.gif

I knew there was a reason I kept that thing going. I should really buy a proper membership so I have access to the full range of misery smilies.

Thank you, AnnaLu!

ALL OF US MODS ARE GONNA GET SCHWASTED AND DELETE ANYTHING WE WANT. MUA-HA-HAAAAAAAA.

Share?

Tbh I don't envy the mod team. This whole thing has been a PITA for them.

I'm hungry now. :(

I think Noodles is the new me. :LOL: In a couple of months you'll be all, Mediate, mediate, frustration, facepalm, mediate, try to laugh it all off while sobbing into your Livejournal.

tumblr_lq6wfoEv3a1qlq05h.gif

Couple of months? It's already happened! :LOL:

My "Sexy Plane" crashed:( what a shame...

Still don't get why so many deleted if not for cheating, it's really unfair to limit people's fantasies. It was fun anyway:)

Because the management wanted to get rid of the setlist moaning and the best they could come up with was to disallow entries that weren't locations, sorry.

Because the management wanted to get rid of the setlist moaning and the best they could come up with was to disallow entries that weren't locations, sorry.

That's simply not true. Please don't spread misinformation.

Archived