GOOSFRAAAAAAAAAAABA.

Ah ok, I can understand the frustration for the mods just as much as the participants, just needed more clarification at the beginning of the competition I think.

Right? Haha.

Come on, you think management even has a clue that this competition is going on? :p

They made it up...

Yeah and how is for example the Red Square a fantasy location? If you must delete all the entries which weren't exact locations why not delete the ones that aren't fantasy? This is utterly stupid.

Because the person entered it made duplicate accounts to vote, you ostrogoth!

Yeah and how is for example the Red Square a fantasy location? If you must delete all the entries which weren't exact locations why not delete the ones that aren't fantasy? This is utterly stupid.

The location can be fictional or real, but it has to be a SPECIFIC location. As far as the word "fantasy," some people's fantasy location would be real, others fictional.

Dear me.

I'm asking what YOUR point is. What I quoted was your response to "Most Muse fans are more casual than the people posting here. They might not get in jokes and in jokes aren't "fantasy venues" "

Oh I guess that wasn't really the point. It was just thrown in.

The location can be fictional or real, but it has to be a SPECIFIC location. As far as the word "fantasy," some people's fantasy location would be real, others fictional.

I still don't think this makes sense, sorry. I don't get why the "joke" entries were deleted at all, especially this close to the deadline and just a few hours before the submitting ended. I think "in my pants" is a perfectly exact location. :awesome: Not that this was my entry, mind.

I know this got out of hand but I'd be happy to discuss things if you guys send me a PM. The other mods, too.

Honestly, this contest was meant to be a fun thing. Sure, many things weren't clear but again, not our (the mods) fault. Was a bit messy but was not intended to frustrate anyone.

You said the "play in every toilet" one was scrapped. Why was this?

It's not really a venue. It's a Muscle Museum lyrics, or all the facilities through which humanity relieves itself of bodily waste, or all of the dodgy venues.

You said the "play in every toilet" one was scrapped. Why was this?

They needed to name a specific toilet? :unsure:

I still don't think this makes sense, sorry. I don't get why the "joke" entries were deleted at all, especially this close to the deadline and just a few hours before the submitting ended. I think "in my pants" is a perfectly exact location. :awesome: Not that this was my entry, mind.

In hindsight, maybe it shouldn't have been.

1. A fantasy location doesn't have to be fictional. Red Sqaure can most certainly be a fantasy location.

2. "If you must delete all the entries which weren't exact locations why not delete the ones that aren't fantasy", this statement makes no sense. How does deleting non-locations equal deleting non-fantasy locations?

Archived