We've been in touch, even via the phone, and still nothing. They promise to send the details, and then don't. What's even worse, is that the tickets are not for me, they would have been going to two other Musers from the board.

Right now, I don't have any words that don't start with f******, c******, s******* hell.

Can hardly blame you, that's just ridiculous! It's not like Muse have a lot going on right now so management wouldn't be that busy... All I can do is apologise profusely to you though...

Hey guys,

Thought you might want an update...

It's Friday, the festival has already began, and I still haven't heard from Muse Management about where and how to pick up the Weekend Tickets. The last I heard was: "I will send you details of where they will be and how to collect them tomorrow." That was on Wednesday and I haven't heard from her since. Further PMs have gone unanswered.

To say that I am livid would be an understatement.

That's all. I just wanted to point out the amazing competency of Muse Management and let you know how things are really done behind the scenes.

It'd help if someone, somewhere gave a shit.

That is really bad! :(

Have you tried tweeting Tom Kirk about it, Natalia? Just on the chance he might pick up on it and get something done.

Yeah but I hope Sam agrees, Kev, that three hours after the music started (let alone the fact the campsites have been open 24 hours) is pretty lame :erm:

Huh? Sam has been nothing but understanding and in agreement from what I can see.

"Management" have been on the phone w/ the fans who the tix are going to, and they promise it's all been sorted. It was perhaps all fine from the get go, but not communicating that fact to the fans in a timely manner has been the main problem as I see it. They should know that the fans need more direction and reassurance that everything's cool. Anyway, it's all worked out now I think. :)

Now about these goody bags....:p I think all the mods deserve goodies for putting up with this mess. :phu:

Hey guys,

Thought you might want an update...

It's Friday, the festival has already began, and I still haven't heard from Muse Management about where and how to pick up the Weekend Tickets. The last I heard was: "I will send you details of where they will be and how to collect them tomorrow." That was on Wednesday and I haven't heard from her since. Further PMs have gone unanswered.

To say that I am livid would be an understatement.

That's all. I just wanted to point out the amazing competency of Muse Management and let you know how things are really done behind the scenes.

It'd help if someone, somewhere gave a shit.

I hope you managed to get sorted in time to see the bands you wanted to see. x

Natalia awesomely donated one of the tickets to me, as my original fell through thanks to the incompetence of See, no one else. I was obviously, gutted, as OOS is the album, that spawned my Muse obsession, and to miss the only live show dedicated to it would suck.

This is all sorted now, myself and the other recipient have official emails from Management with instructions, and we're meeting Sunday morning to collect the tickets together.

The mods that myself, Natalia and Joanne have been in contact with have been really helpful and reassuring. I totally understand Natalias frustration as this should have been straightforward and she's had to sort this put all while packing for a transatlantic flight, so massive thanks to her too.

Just happy we're sorted, and I can drive to Reading knowing that I actually have a ticket to collect.

Archived