It's not really a venue. It's a Muscle Museum lyrics, or all the facilities through which humanity relieves itself of bodily waste, or all of the dodgy venues.

See now that's just a subjective opinion to you. To me it's a perfectly good, clever answer to the question and just because it's not a particularly nice venue it is a venue. I'd love to see Muse in a "toilet venue" again.

And how is the sexy plane classed as a venue?

See now that's just a subjective opinion to you. To me it's a perfectly good, clever answer to the question and just because it's not a particularly nice venue it is a venue. I'd love to see Muse in a "toilet venue" again.

And how is the sexy plane classed as a venue?

Is that one still there? I didn't do any of the deleting personally.

Enough of the pointless arguing.

The facts have been stated, the invalid entries removed. Nothing is being changed.

All people seem to be doing is asking mods to explain over and over in many different ways and then arguing the semantics of every word they say.

Cheaters were removed.

Entries that were invalid under the guidelines management responded to us with were removed.

The end.

Well no, it was lots of unspecified venues, not a venue. We erred on one side of pedantry I guess.

So how about "A free gig on the streets, totally unannounced and everyone is invited. Raw setup; no big ass screens but just the band and good music." ?

There are still PAGES of entries to be deleted. Because of how we weren't in control of what was put up there were loads of improper and duplicate entries.

Today we've been focussing on clearing the top ten of cheaters. You must agree this is more important than filtering out invalid posts with no/few votes and little chance of altering the outcome? I want deserving people to win.

As for the setlist one, there was problems with that from the beginning. Lots just like his were removed, it was disappointing for him that it was removed with so many votes. Though it seems a lot of them were support from ML. If the management had given a ruling as soon as we asked for it, it would have been deleted right away, there was just a timing issue. There was no fixing.

Also, nobody will get banned for having a reasonable debate. You just must see pointless arguing will get none of us anywhere.

How is Sexy Plane still on there but a lyric from Muscle Museum cant be? Sexy Plane is a massive in joke and joke. Much like this entire contest. Management should withdraw the prizes after all this nonsense no one deserves it.

Though it seems a lot of them were support from ML

Also what the fuck does having support from Muselive have to do with Caville's votes. If theres no evidence of cheating and each vote comes from a registered member (regardless of join date) I cant see how any rules have been broken at all.

How is Sexy Plane still on there but a lyric from Muscle Museum cant be? Sexy Plane is a massive in joke and joke. Much like this entire contest. Management should withdraw the prizes after all this nonsense no one deserves it.

Read post above maybe.

?

Noodles post, right above yours.

"There are still PAGES of entries to be deleted. Because of how we weren't in control of what was put up there were loads of improper and duplicate entries.

Today we've been focussing on clearing the top ten of cheaters. You must agree this is more important than filtering out invalid posts with no/few votes and little chance of altering the outcome? I want deserving people to win."

Also what the fuck does having support from Muselive have to do with Caville's votes. If theres no evidence of cheating and each vote comes from a registered member (regardless of join date) I cant see how any rules have been broken at all.

OH MY ABSOLUTE CHRIST! :facepalm:

I'm though talking about this.

In regards to the muselive thing, it doesn't have anything to do with why is was removed, I just mentioned it because some people here seemed to think deleting entries was ignoring the boards choice. If a lot of people made accounts with no intent besides voting for him, it's hardly the boards choice. It has no influence on its removal, I know for a fact another current winner has ML backing.

Archived