I have a feeling everyone will hate me, but since you all already do... I'd love to see a Muse cover of the Doctor Who theme song.

I swear every single one of your posts that I've read have something to do with Doctor Who in them.

• 3 weeks later...
A big damn NO.

Hey, let the Queen fans dream:LOL:

I know some musers are tired of the Queen influence, but to who likes both bands it isn't that bad:stunned: (but I must say I'm of those who prefer the Muse of OoS, with their other influences)

Anyway, Iit's just a suposition of a song that I'd like them to cover, it's not a big deal:p

Bohemian Rapshody... I think they're the only band capable of doing justice to this song

The only real point of a cover (to me, anyway) is for the band covering it to make it their own/bring something new to it (i.e. Sign O' The Times, HOTRS, Feeling Good etc). Muse covering Bohemian Rhapsody would be pretty pointless.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
hows about covering a song called 'Showbiz' by a band a rock band called muse? :LOL:

Toxcity by SOAD would be interesting

Muse and SOAD sort of do have a relationship (Serj once offered to sign Muse to his record label), so that's definitely possible. I think that the ending piano part of Chop Suey would be incredible done by Muse, but the verses... idk.

• 1 month later...