Love will tear us apart - Joy Division

I imagine a dark synthscape and soaring electric vocals that put a new spin on an old favorite.

Busted - Air Hostess

Kylie Minogue - cant get you out of my head

NWA- Fuck Da Police....

there will be more

Actually that is a Smiths song, not Joy Division. And I thought it was a great track. :)

Some hotties heard me listening to it in my car and came over and chatted.

Please, no. Not after 'Please Let Me Get What I Want'. :(

Actually that is a Smiths song, not Joy Division. And I thought it was a great track. :)

Some hotties heard me listening to it in my car and came over and chatted.

I know it's a Smiths song. And I thought it was almost as bad as when Bis covered 'The Boy With A Thorn In His Side'.

I meant that I don't want them to attempt to cover tracks by other bands I love.

You have to wonder.."Would Nirvana still be popular today if Curt hadn't died and they kept making music?"

I mean look at Pearl Jam.....I still think 10 was a great album but since they are still around and have declined in popularity (to most people anyway) people look at their later stuff and not what they first loved about the band.

It was nice hearing a PJ track at the end of "Big Fish" though.

I know, kind of off topic but it's been bugging me.

Personally you might add Bach's Fugue in Dminor to that list of cover songs. :) Do you guys remember an album called Bach Busters? It was wendy carlos type of electronic classical music. Good stuff.

No..i really can't imagine muse playing smells like teen spirit..maybe heart shaped box or sumtin instead.. or why not black hole sun?

erm..this is pretty stoopid but since my brother is unfortunately a robbie williams fan well there's that song from robbie wiliams i heard today called 'karma killer' and i thought when i heard it that it would sound nice if muse made a cover of it. no? ok no then..

Your sig is "Audition" right? Freaky movie. I liked it though.

erm..this is pretty stoopid but since my brother is unfortunately a robbie williams fan well there's that song from robbie wiliams i heard today called 'karma killer' and i thought when i heard it that it would sound nice if muse made a cover of it. no? ok no then..

robbie williams is much better than he gets credit for. A lot of his songs are rocky and karma killer is a great song, but i cant see muse doing a cover of it

or, for that matter, of any other song. Muse may have done covers in the past (all of them brilliant, especially can't take my eyes of you, great version), but that was just before they got going

they dont need them anymore, and i think they would rather not

robbie williams is much better than he gets credit for. A lot of his songs are rocky and karma killer is a great song, but i cant see muse doing a cover of it

or, for that matter, of any other song. Muse may have done covers in the past (all of them brilliant, especially can't take my eyes of you, great version), but that was just before they got going

they dont need them anymore, and i think they would rather not

its a shame really, they should do them to bump up the b-sides for us fans....it would be a sign of their apparent boldness and musical chivalry, who cares if they butcher them they certainly shouldn't, it never hurt the manics, :LOL:

Love will tear us apart - Joy Division

I imagine a dark synthscape and soaring electric vocals that put a new spin on an old favorite.

yeah, that would be great. But it might make me go and slit my wrists, which wouldnt be quite so great!

You're from texas...im scared and impressed.. :eek: