Don't ask me why but as a Pink Floyd fan I believe they could do great justice to "Us and Them" or "Set the Controls For The Heart of the Sun"

I think a Pink Floyd cover would be great, they could definately do justice to them. Maybe the jam section in the midlle of Astronomy Domine? I'm not sure about the vocals though...

This is going to sound cheesy, but has anyone heard of the '70s band Boston? I actually really love them, and they made some really unique guitar sounds. They have a spacey kind of feel, so it might actually work, plus there's some pretty crazy soprano vocals.

"Don't Look Back" would be a good one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ukt8eRxz7Us

Brad Delp's vocals are way out of Bellamy's league. I doubt that he could ever pull it off.

I thought Feeling Good was phenominal, i would love to see them do more of the old school songs like that.

If you believe me - relient k

somebody to love - queen

ring of fire - Johnny Cash

Nothing else matters - Metallica

carry on my wayword son - Kansas

free bird - Lynyrd Skynyrd (lols a lil)... but seriously

Rebel Yell - Billy Idol

• 3 weeks later...

Wouldn't mind hearing this, if they decide to do more covers. Lyrically, it sounds like a theme Matt would write about and musically, it would definitely suit Muse's style (bring back Dan the trumpet man), it's pretty bombastic as it is anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaTmqPjPqvM

Edit: Coincidentally, Patti Page had a song called 'You Belong To Me' :chuckle:

Edited by Jobby

• 2 weeks later...