Yep.

Looks like a rumored small gig. No official announcement.

Cool! But if it is in Germany or France again, this would be so unfair! Like they are the only possibilities besides the UK! Let's count one and one together: Taratata is soon, in France. All members of the band are in the UK, London now right?

UK or France :(

Edit: sorry for sounding like an upset child or teenager ....

Edited by Claudia O.

I mean I hope it's not my country (well I know it isn't but you get it) because I obviously won't be able to go there anyway and it will just be more annoying if it's closeby.

That's an interesting and quite relatable way to see that kind of problem. I definitely feel you.

Just for curiosity, though, where are you from?

aha yes love a secret gig me lads, perfect not knowing wtf’s going on until the day so you have almost no chance unless you happen to be closeby when you’re addicted to going, the stress is nonexistent

Well, you could always wait 'till they're old and haggard so that you'll have a chance of seeing them live in some obscure kermesse in a town near you once their days of glory have faded out.

I mean, they invited Marky Ramone near where I live this summer. :chuckle:

Edited by MartianSpaghettiRider

That's an interesting and quite relatable way to see that kind of problem. I definitely feel you.

Just for curiosity, though, where are you from?

I mean I just saw some people going "I hope it's in my country" and I wonder...why? So that you can be closeby when you miss it? :LOL:

Sweden.

How did this speculation even start? I saw some people saying they saw “it” but it was never expanded on lol (I’m just genuinely curious at this point)

http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=11887054&postcount=9274

I'm still gutted I had to miss Electric Ballroom following that "on the day" announcement in 2015... although I wasn't busy, but just had no way of getting something to London.

Wasn’t the set for that pretty average though? I mean, a free gig’s a free gig but I’d only be actively gutted if I missed a killer set or particular song I wanted to see.

Wasn’t the set for that pretty average though? I mean, a free gig’s a free gig but I’d only be actively gutted if I missed a killer set or particular song I wanted to see.

Well, I think it was £20 rather than free, but yeah - as I recall, I think at that point the only songs I hadn't seen that got in that set were The Handler, Mercy and Agitated.

Still, given its half the size of Shepherd's Bush, it would've been a pretty cool experience to say I'd seen Muse in a venue that small. I also did like the venue when I'd been there earlier that year to see Courtney Barnett.